Monday - April 8 - 8:40 PM - Fox Sports South

• Julio Teheran vs. Kyle Freeland

Tuesday - April 9 - 8:40 PM - Fox Sports South

• Max Fried vs. German Marquez

Wednesday - April 10 - 3:10 PM - Fox Sports South

• Kevin Gausman vs. TBD
tl;dr and Drew4719 like this

4 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

Yep, it should be their turns in the rotation. 

Yeah, ESPN says Kevin Gausman for Wednesday. Fried should be Tuesday if they keep him in the rotation. ESPN also has Tyler Anderson listed as the Rockies starter on Wednesday but that's gonna change. Rockies put Anderson on the IL today.

1 minute ago, Malachore said:

Hope the weather doesn't suck.

look decent until late tuesday some snow 1-3 inches

Malachore likes this

Want to know something crazy? Braves bullpen is still better than 3 NL teams. The Nats have the worst bullpen in MLB, their ERA is 10.80. Braves bullpen has allowed 31 hits but the problem is they walk people and then 10 of the 31 hits have left the park.

I thought the weather was supposed to be nice the first two days then deteriorate on Wednesday. Guess it changed. Imagine that. 

5 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

I thought the weather was supposed to be nice the first two days then deteriorate on Wednesday. Guess it changed. Imagine that. 

It is. 75 today, 80 tomorrow and then 90% of rain on Wednesday. 

4 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

It is. 75 today, 80 tomorrow and then 90% of rain on Wednesday. 

Ok, that’s what I thought. Wednesday is an early start, hopefully they can get it in. 

Would be a good spot for Max Fried to try out his slider some more. Sliders actually do work out well in Coors Field, it's the curve that might not break as much.

I'm excited for Julio's pitching!! He normally handles himself quite well at Coors Field. Julio has only given up 8 runs in 24 1/3 IP (2.96 ERA) across 4 starts at Coors Field.

2 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Wow, we kept Dansby in the 6 hole. I like it! 

Only because there's a lefty pitching for the Rockies tonight. Fully expect him back in the 7 spot tomorrow against the righty. Honestly he should be 5th ahead of Markakis but then you'd have Markakis and Ender back-to-back and you don't want that.

58 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Only because there's a lefty pitching for the Rockies tonight. Fully expect him back in the 7 spot tomorrow against the righty. Honestly he should be 5th ahead of Markakis but then you'd have Markakis and Ender back-to-back and you don't want that.

As long as it's not 8th I guess......

2 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I hope we just keep him at 6th, but we won't...