Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SacFalcFan

Michael Avenatti says Nike bribed Zion Williamson.

11 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, 95Dawg said:

Did he have any credibility to begin with?

You must have missed Avenatti's CNN and MSNBC blitz for about 6 months when it fit their agenda.  He was very much respected when it was thought he could take down someone they hated.  Now when it backfired he is vile and a villian.  I have never seen someone go from a hero for a certain agenda driven group and then thrown out when his actions backfired and hurt them in another fraudlant attempt to get someone else taken down.  Avenatti should have never been seen as credible by ANYONE.  The one thing about him though is he is slime and thus hangs around other slime so he might very well have information on this that might be credible, but after his past actions unless he has real information he shouldnt' be taken seriously.  

regarding coach k if anyone believes Duke doesn't play players then they are in denial. 

1 hour ago, SacFalcFan said:

You must have missed Avenatti's CNN and MSNBC blitz for about 6 months when it fit their agenda.  He was very much respected when it was thought he could take down someone they hated.  Now when it backfired he is vile and a villian.  I have never seen someone go from a hero for a certain agenda driven group and then thrown out when his actions backfired and hurt them in another fraudlant attempt to get someone else taken down.  Avenatti should have never been seen as credible by ANYONE.  The one thing about him though is he is slime and thus hangs around other slime so he might very well have information on this that might be credible, but after his past actions unless he has real information he shouldnt' be taken seriously.  

regarding coach k if anyone believes Duke doesn't play players then they are in denial. 

Oh I knew

thats why I’ve question anyone ever giving him any credibility to begin with. In my book he’s never had any. 

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 7:08 PM, SacFalcFan said:

Not trying to attack you at all, but why does everyone call a winning program cheaters? Maybe they are just that good.

Some people could say GA are cheaters, I mean look how fast Kirby turned that program around, how did he do that without cheating? I am not one of those saying that.

Coach K is the best BB college, the best want to play for the best. Same is true in college football. Winners want to play for winners.

I just we have gotten so jaded that we doubt and question everything.

The dude is scum and always was. Anyone should have been able to see it, even if they hate Trump and want to believe any and everything bad floating about him to be true, which Avenatti has been a very vocal part of. Avenatti is an attention whore and a greedy piece of trash... and all that any cable news channel is good for is making people dumb and ignorant while feeling informed. Dude wanted to be a cable news star.

If Zion got paid, who cares... he is part of the very few that could have went straight to pro ball anyway. Money has been changing hands for top basketball players for a very long time. Nobody cares.

It's just stupid because Avenatti tried to extort Nike and got caught up in his own bs, then tried to cash in on the check he wrote for himself and nobody really gives a **** because he's a fraud and these kids should be getting money from all the revenue they generate anyway. Adidas got caught up in a storm of this stuff and they are just fine. Nike is going to be just fine. Somehow this idiot thought he could strong arm Nike. Probably because he has kept his clients settlements, lied to them about when it will pay out, his firm has filed bankruptcy like twice in the past 3 years and he's a low life piece of garbage.

Avenatti can kick rocks.

BamaBirdLady likes this