Ridley is getting jacked (video)

47 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, slick0ne said:

Do a drop set within it.

45 x 10

35 x 10

25 x 10

And feel the burn.

WOW! That has become a weekly part of my workout from this point on! 

BURN is right!

slick0ne likes this

4 hours ago, Hibachi said:

Report: Ed Reed has $50K in cash stolen from his car in Houston

That’s natural selection. Why you keeping that in the car?  Drug deal or a hit man hire?

46 minutes ago, gazoo said:

BURN is right!

Lol I always use it as a finisher on shoulder day. It's a love-hate drop set.

gazoo likes this

Love it.

It always amazes me how big football players are. Ridley looks small on the field. I ran into Warrick Dunn and Takeo Spikes at the airport once. I was amazed at how big both of them were.

octoslash likes this

3 hours ago, gazoo said:

I’m at the gym right now between sets. Going to go grab a 45 and do that exercise he’s doing, that looks awesome. 

Agreed!

gazoo likes this

12 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Bet he puts up more TD than Julio, again.  And catches the deep balls, again.  

I guess you didn’t see Calvin drop a couple deep balls huh? If he puts up more td’s Than Julio it’s BECAUSE of Julio. Calvin doesn’t take coverage away from Julio but Julio takes the coverage from him. And I’d like for you to show me the deep balls Julio doesn’t catch. THEN make it make sense why Julio always leads the league in yards per catch if he’s not catching deep balls? Make that make mathematical sense mash? You’d think a fan would love the fact of having a top 2 wr on his team. And Julio is really the best in the nfl truth be told. Just weird to me. You worry about HIS money more than his impact on the field. Sheesh!!!!!!!!!

blkbigdog35, raysnill1 and ya_boi_j like this

2 hours ago, gazoo said:

BURN is right!

If you see how swole @slick0ne is you’ll know he does that **** with ease

slick0ne and gazoo like this

33 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

If you see how swole @slick0ne is you’ll know he does that **** with ease

I figured when he jumped on that he was probably jacked up.  My 58 year old self can’t hold the pump as well as 10 years ago but at least that exercise didn’t shred both of my rotator cuffs!

ya_boi_j and slick0ne like this

2 hours ago, TheFatboi said:

I guess you didn’t see Calvin drop a couple deep balls huh? If he puts up more td’s Than Julio it’s BECAUSE of Julio. Calvin doesn’t take coverage away from Julio but Julio takes the coverage from him. And I’d like for you to show me the deep balls Julio doesn’t catch. THEN make it make sense why Julio always leads the league in yards per catch if he’s not catching deep balls? Make that make mathematical sense mash? You’d think a fan would love the fact of having a top 2 wr on his team. And Julio is really the best in the nfl truth be told. Just weird to me. You worry about HIS money more than his impact on the field. Sheesh!!!!!!!!!

If the roles were reversed & Calvin faced bracket coverage while Julio was man up vs #2 corners all year, Julio would have 2,200 yards and 18 TD’s...being modest, too

Ergo Proxy, TheFatboi and raysnill1 like this

52 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

If the roles were reversed & Calvin faced bracket coverage while Julio was man up vs #2 corners all year, Julio would have 2,200 yards and 18 TD’s...being modest, too

Thank you!! 

FalconsIn2020 likes this

1 hour ago, Falconsin2012 said:

and 37 cup of Gatorade!!

rounz and 1989Fan like this

3 hours ago, Jpg428gggg said:

Love it.

It always amazes me how big football players are. Ridley looks small on the field. I ran into Warrick Dunn and Takeo Spikes at the airport once. I was amazed at how big both of them were.

I literally bumped into Mike Kenn at Timothy John's (a tavern in Sandy Springs late 80s) one Friday night.  He was coming out of the men's room as I was going in, and pretty much smashed me head on.  I hurt my neck looking up at him. 

He was so big and tall I had to go home and check my teeth for belly-button lint.  Or worse. 

4 hours ago, slick0ne said:

Lol I always use it as a finisher on shoulder day. It's a love-hate drop set.

I was just getting to shoulder when I saw that clip! I was tired of the old shoulder routine so it was right in time!

slick0ne likes this

39 minutes ago, gazoo said:

I was just getting to shoulder when I saw that clip! I was tired of the old shoulder routine so it was right in time!

That's what's up. If you ever need any new routines PM me. I would be glad to shoot something your way.

38 minutes ago, slick0ne said:

That's what's up. If you ever need any new routines PM me. I would be glad to shoot something your way.

Thanks my friend, what part of town do you lift at? I’m next to new Brave Stadium.

18 minutes ago, gazoo said:

Thanks my friend, what part of town do you lift at? I’m next to new Brave Stadium.

I'm in Augusta, brother. Too much of a country boy to deal with in and around ATL. But I just go to the Family Y down here or sometimes hit the gym at work.

Ovie_Lover and gazoo like this

18 hours ago, DD: Objective Elite said:

Dude, enough already. Sheesh.

17 hours ago, slick0ne said:

You're starting to sound like a bitter ex.

17 hours ago, iLLmaticz said:

Silly little guys like you what’s wrong with this place 

Y'all make it to easy to troll.  

10 hours ago, TheFatboi said:

3 hours ago, TheFatboi said:

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0k_UjCv51Ke5pKpyo_IURt9jw

Here you go mash. Go to the part where she speaks about the impact Julio has to his teammates on the field vs off the field. Both Sanu and Ridley. 

You ever thought how easy it is to troll this place?