mashburn*Fibonacci

Ridley is getting jacked (video)

47 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Bet he puts up more TD than Julio, again.  And catches the deep balls, again.  

See what you did there. Your hate remains strong!

fun little stat....10.8% vs 5.3%

glad we have both, I will continue to like them both...we have been really lucky to have a top 5-10 WR for a long time, fully anticipate Ridley to be the next great Falcon WR and take the reigns from JJ one day.

E2CD576C-1590-489E-8985-E5CF0957727E.png

1 hour ago, 1989Fan said:

glad we have both, I will continue to like them both...we have been really lucky to have a top 5-10 WR for a long time, fully anticipate Ridley to be the next great Falcon WR and take the reigns from JJ one day.

II'm an ***. I know.  Lol. And i can't disagree with your facts,  nor your point about having both.  

If Julio finished his contract i would be fine giving him 20/year after that.  Or if he became reasonable with seeing he came to us and not the browns, therefore had a legit QB, or seeing to be a team player to help sign other key players, ok.

I have no problem giving him 14 a year to finish out this contract. And then taking on 2 more years that go to 21 million each year. ...... but he has to honor the new contract or not get paid at all. 

Then we can go get the next great Alabama WR... Jerry Jeudy!!! Lol that's not gonna happen, but Jeudy is going to be a problem in the league. Just hope no one in the NFCS gets him. 

3 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

Him and JJ drop to TD rate is about even. 

Tim Mazetti likes this

1 hour ago, Dirtybird3 said:

I thought this was gonna be video of him getting car jacked.. Dissapointed :lol::lol:

Report: Ed Reed has $50K in cash stolen from his car in Houston

Tim Mazetti likes this

1 hour ago, falconfreak1 said:

Him and JJ drop to TD rate is about even. 

Is easy to find some kind of stat to push the angle I guess.

Drops vs targets is much better of an indicator, as coverage dictated a lot of CRs early TDs. As teams had to start to respect CR as the season rolled on, Julio went off on TDs, while CR slowed.

I’m at the gym right now between sets. Going to go grab a 45 and do that exercise he’s doing, that looks awesome. 

6 hours ago, #55 said:

single coverage  versus  double or triple, but ok.....who cares as long as we win

Ask Peerless Price what it is like being the #2 with Eric Moulds eating up defenses best CB and double teams, vs coming to Arlanta and being the teams #1 WR.

big difference.

i believe Ridley has the tools to be #1, but he atill has to prove that 

slick0ne, rounz and ya_boi_j like this

35 minutes ago, gazoo said:

I’m at the gym right now between sets. Going to go grab a 45 and do that exercise he’s doing, that looks awesome. 

Do a drop set within it.

45 x 10

35 x 10

25 x 10

And feel the burn.

Shuswap and gazoo like this

That’s where Ridley has to build his body.

He needs to get stronger up top to take those shots.

Thats onething I used to cringe about seeing Ridley take contact last year.

If he took a big shot I wasn’t sure he was going to get up.

Glad to see him looking stronger. Dude is a weapon. I would like to see less rocking to maximize his workout but the results are definitely present. I know this is a falcons chat but I’d really like to see Trae young really sell out on these types of excercises to help him be even more dangerous finishing through contact.  Go ATL!!!