Falconsfan567

Marlins at Braves

545 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, putnam6 said:

Im willing to give Donaldson loads of games but .... he is supposed to be a big bat too

Just keep flashing the leather.. the bat will come

Drew4719 and Falconsfan567 like this

Gausman was speaking before the game and mentioned he got a chance to really work on the mechanical changes the Braves wanted. He got a little of them last year but this Spring he really got focused in and learned all the changes. Anthopolous had mentioned they acquired him because they felt a few tweaks could turn him into something special.

Falconsfan567 and Drew4719 like this

Just now, Unkn0wn said:

Gausman was speaking before the game and mentioned he got a chance to really work on the mechanical changes the Braves wanted. He got a little of them last year but this Spring he really got focused in and learned all the changes. Anthopolous had mentioned they acquired him because they felt a few tweaks could turn him into something special.

But will they pay him?

Just now, Malachore said:

But will they pay him?

Dont have to yet. Hes under control until 2021.

Everyone called the Troy Glaus move in 2010 totally stupid! Then the first 16 games of 2010 Glaus hit only .167/.237/.278 (.515) and was getting hammered. The next 73 games Glaus hit .278/.391/.475 (.865). The point is to be patient with Josh Donaldson. The bat will come around!

1 minute ago, Black Francis said:

This pitching staff looking like it’s going to be heck to deal with. 

And the best is yet to come..

Drew4719 likes this

4 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Everyone called the Troy Glaus move in 2010 totally stupid! Then the first 16 games of 2010 Glaus hit only .167/.237/.278 (.515) and was getting hammered. The next 73 games Glaus hit .278/.391/.475 (.865). The point is to be patient with Josh Donaldson. The bat will come around!

You realize for every one of those you post someone could pull up 10 others they didn't go that well.

But I guess we'll see. 

12 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

Dont have to yet. Hes under control until 2021.

I really like Gausman in Baltimore so I was happy when we got him but I thought he was up in 2020.

1 minute ago, Malachore said:

You realize for every one of those you post someone could pull up 10 others they didn't go that well.

But I guess we'll see. 

That's the difference between you and me. I find the positive and you find the negative. Thanks for playing!

Drew4719 likes this

5 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I like the move but Im a fan of Camargo too 

Just now, putnam6 said:

I like the move but Im a fan of Camargo too 

Everyone is a fan of Camargo. But Donaldson hitting 30 bombs with Camargo in the Prado role makes the team better overall.

TheTrue7 and Drew4719 like this

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

That's the difference between you and me. I find the positive and you find the negative. Thanks for playing!

I call those rose colored glasses.

Just now, Malachore said:

I call those rose colored glasses.

Of course you do. You're not happy unless you're *****ing about one player or another and expecting the absolute worse of them all the time!

Drew4719 and TheTrue7 like this

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Of course you do. You're not happy unless you're *****ing about one player or another and expecting the absolute worse of them all the time!

Here we go with your hypocrisy showing again. :rolleyes: