Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AustFalcon

Keith Brooking

17 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

The falcons dumped him. It wasn’t the other way around. Many players take getting cut personally. Especially players who gave everything they had to that franchise...and could still play on top of that. I don’t blame him at all 

I just said I'll never forget.  He looked like a complete jackass.  Btw he had some good years for sure, but he definitely padded his stats by being a pile jumper.

11 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I admittedly didn’t read through the whole thread. Just saw several comments bashing Brooking for his Cowboy game antics which frankly is silly. And I didn’t say I was butt hurt about Brooking being cut. I wasn’t about Roddy either. The team comes first for me. No matter what. All I said was I understood why Brooking trash talked us so much after the team booted him. That’s all man

It's cool brother. But I feel the same....like you said, "Team comes first". So this Brooking thing is just water under the bridge for me. I respect the guy cause he played for my team, wish him well.

I looked for it but couldn't find it but one of my all time fav Brooking blunders was the time one of our guys stood up a NO RB at the goal line and Brooking knocked our guy out of the way and the RB scored.

4 minutes ago, Mr.Blank said:

I looked for it but couldn't find it but one of my all time fav Brooking blunders was the time one of our guys stood up a NO RB at the goal line and Brooking knocked our guy out of the way and the RB scored.

You literally looked for that play? You looked for it? Go outside tomorrow. Rain or shine. Go outside. Kiss your woman on the mouth too before you go, or better yet take her with you after the kiss. You’ll be happier. So will she. 

33 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

You literally looked for that play? You looked for it? Go outside tomorrow. Rain or shine. Go outside. Kiss your woman on the mouth too before you go, or better yet take her with you after the kiss. You’ll be happier. So will she. 

Calm your tits. I literally only looked for a few minutes on Youtube...thought it would be fun to post it if I found it.

4 minutes ago, Mr.Blank said:

Yep. Go Falcons, indeed!

Indeed. Brooking is more Falcon than any of us could ever hope to be. You know thats a real thing. Actually playing the game. So, you know...there’s that. 

On 4/5/2019 at 0:40 PM, AlabamaFalconFan said:

I don't think some of you are old enough to have an appreciation for Brookings.  If you think 3-16 and some arm flapping makes him "dead to me" then you must have missed the other 10 years of his career. 

What is amazing is that there is still plenty of love for a QB who did much worse to this franchise and whose play was laughable...  some serious issues you guys have.  

Actually it's not amazing at all

It's quite predictable if you ask me