• F
    • F-

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FALCONBLOOD's TATF Poll Fueled Mock Draft Idea courtesy of Falconsin2012 (**DISCLAIMER: If the poll acts like you have already voted since you voted on the former, deleted poll, click "Show

This is actually VERY cool. It's almost like a pick your own adventure book. 

This is too good to fall off the 1st page. Bump.

7 hours ago, FalconBlood said:

Now with Clayborn.  We have him, Takk, Vic, Means. Now we added Ferguson in this draft . It appears we may vote to add Crosby here. We kept 5 DEs last season. So this is would be 6. Unsure drafting Crosby is the wisest vote here. 

I voted for Crosby and my reasoning is that since we started this before Clayborn was signed, it didn't happen. Also Vic, Clayborn, and Means are only signed for 1 year anyway. We normally keep 9-10 DL. 

Now we have:

DT- Grady, Lawrence, Senat, and Crawford

DE- Takk, Vic, Means, Ferguson, Crosby, Clayborn

5 hours ago, jwickha2 said:

I voted for Crosby and my reasoning is that since we started this before Clayborn was signed, it didn't happen. Also Vic, Clayborn, and Means are only signed for 1 year anyway. We normally keep 9-10 DL. 

Now we have:

DT- Grady, Lawrence, Senat, and Crawford

DE- Takk, Vic, Means, Ferguson, Crosby, Clayborn

Very well. I am not putting DE or DT on further options lists.

1 hour ago, FalconBlood said:

The scenario has been advanced.

The post and poll are updated.

I can't wait to get over this **** flu.

Just stay hydrated and hopefully cough all the crap out. Nasty walking-pneumonia lingering with some folks with this one.

I don't know what it is but gatorade helps me through the flu, and of course soups.

4 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Welcome back. Glad your doing better. Is Kahale Warring gone? I'm sure he is

Thanks.

My favorite draft prospect projection site is somewhat low on him with a 6th round projection (4th high, 7th low), but I know he is higher elsewhere. I added him to the current player pool.

Edited by FalconBlood
On 4/16/2019 at 8:53 PM, takeitdown said:

This is a good example of not knowing how the draft is going to fall.  If you'd known you were going to get Crosby in the 4th, you might not have taken someone other than Ferguson earlier.

But a double dip is OK.  Clay can be used at DT instead of DE...though he does play better at DE.

I know the team likes Clayborn, I do too.   Fact is, he is on a one year deal.....plus Adrian is 31 ears old.  If he stays on our 2019 roster, the Falcons would be having to replace him with a draft pick next year.

When an opportunity like this comes along, you have to go with the younger less expensive players.  They have a future plus who knows?  These two guys might be better than Clayborn.