Cubs at Braves

Falconsfan567

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Malachore said:

I'm convinced you are a troll or you just like annoying me.

The fact that you are fine with these walks is pretty ******* stupid my man and don't spin it as wait and see. It's ******* ridiculous. 

I'm starting to question the pitching coach. I mean every freaking starter is throwing balls

I'm convinced you are a troll or you just like annoying me.

The fact that you are fine with these walks is pretty ******* stupid my man and don't spin it as wait and see. It's ******* ridiculous. 

When did I say I was fine with it..

Just saying you go out of your way to complain.. Am I wrong?

PS Donaldson still looking lazy?

2 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

When did I say I was fine with it..

Just saying you go out of your way to complain.. Am I wrong?

PS Donaldson still looking lazy?

If you think more walks than innings pitched is going out of my way to complain then you just proved my point or you really don't watch the games and only hover here to see what I say.

Just now, youngbloodz said:

I'm starting to question the pitching coach. I mean every freaking starter is throwing balls

The pitching coach just got here. Hasn't even had long enough for you to even make this conclusion. Phillies pitchers all got better with this coach. Don't act like Newcomb didn't have major walk issues last year.

Somehow it's actually worse but maybe I'm just a pessimist. 

No wait, I just have eyes that aren't covered by rose colored glasses.

I think it's definitely worse than it was last year. At least right now. Maybe guys can make adjustments during the season. Going to have to or it's going to be a long season. 

If you think more walks than innings pitched is going out of my way to complain then you just proved my point or you really don't watch the games and only hover here to see what I sau.

LOL.. wow.. ok man.. Can't help it.. if it's not the owners, its the gm, if its not the gm, its the pitchers, if its not the pitchers, its JD or Kakes or whoever else is in a slump..

:shrug:

2 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

The pitching coach just got here. Hasn't even had long enough for you to even make this conclusion. Phillies pitchers all got better with this coach. Don't act like Newcomb didn't have major walk issues last year.

Bingo.. just got here.. but he should be able to snap his fingers and fix issues that have been prevalent for a while with some..

Just now, TheTrue7 said:

LOL.. wow.. ok man.. Can't help it.. if it's not the owners, its the gm, if its not the gm, its the pitchers, if its not the pitchers, its JD or Kakes or whoever else is in a slump..

:shrug:

Here's the thing. If me being critical of them is complaining then what does that say about you every time I post something you don't like?

3 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

True. But he isn't doing his job right now. It's ok to call coaches out

Archived