Falconsfan567

Cubs at Braves

924 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

As bad as pitching had been..and you have a guy dealing a no-hitter....I think the fans would have erupted if they had taken him out in the 6th...

Pulling him no-hitter or no no-hitter would have been the right call. A no-hitter isn't more important than risking the guy's career.

Markskis didn’t suck tonight in the 5 hole. No bombs but he plated dude’s like a bomber. Still like to see a different lineup but dam!!  Dude balled out tonight in inclement weather.  

Drew4719 and maorifalcon like this

Begs the question. Is Markakis headed to the HOF? If he keeps up his pace and gets 3,000 hits that would be paired with a good line. His current career numbers are .289/.358/.424 and multiple gold gloves. That's a **** of a career.

maorifalcon, TheTrue7 and Drew4719 like this

4 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

Begs the question. Is Markakis headed to the HOF? If he keeps up his pace and gets 3,000 hits that would be paired with a good line. His current career numbers are .289/.358/.424 and multiple gold gloves. That's a **** of a career.

Yea.. but.. the second half of last year.. 

:ninja: I had to.. 

Drew4719 and Falconsfan567 like this

Harold Baines is thought to be the worst player in the HOF and he has a higher career WAR, about 600 more hits and 200 more HRs.

If Nick continued his pace he'd catch him in hits, have far less HRs and pass him in WAR.

4 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Yea.. but.. the second half of last year.. 

:ninja: I had to.. 

You have to literally every post.

You offer nothing worth reading, back to the ignore list. Should have never taken your annoying *** off it. :tiphat:

Just now, Malachore said:

You have to literally every post.

You offer nothing worth reading, back to the ignore list. Should have never taken your annoying *** off it. :tiphat:

Lol.. geez you’ve got the thinnest skin.. 

it was a joke howdy..

1 minute ago, TheTrue7 said:

Lol.. geez you’ve got the thinnest skin.. 

it was a joke howdy..

It's not thin, you are like a tick that won't detach. Every post you make is some obsessive disorder with me you can't shake.

Peace.

Just now, Malachore said:

It's not thin, you are like a tick that won't detach. Every post you make is some obsessive disorder with me you can't shake.

Peace.

You speak in absolutes and when they don’t come to fruition you get upset when you get called out on it.. so much so that you have to start calling names...

its thin man.. super thin

deuces

Falconsfan567 likes this

13 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

May not be the power numbers we want out of our RF, but the guy is the definition of consummate professional.. A veteran presence that meshes well with the youth we have..

7 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

May not be the power numbers we want out of our RF, but the guy is the definition of consummate professional.. A veteran presence that meshes well with the youth we have..

And hes currently costing $6M. Hard to find that kind of presence for that price.

2 hours ago, TheTrue7 said:

My favorite thing about Markakis is that he gets on base and doesn't strike out.

1 hour ago, Falconsfan567 said:

My favorite thing about Markakis is that he gets on base and doesn't strike out.

I’m a fan of the beard.. :D