Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JKH5785

Let’s just be honest with ourselves for a moment....

21 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Lol. This man done took it to Madden to get the point across.

But yeah this would be a dope full timer. I especially like the socks with the stripes on the calf

Those are def clean. I wish we'd bring the black pants back for away games.

ya_boi_j, Drew4719 and KCFalcon22 like this

1 minute ago, Yo_Lover said:

Those are def clean. I wish we'd bring the black pants back for away games.

I still like the white pants. 

To the OP, that falcon is wrong on the sleeve and the helmets are 60s with the gold stripe.

Here is a fun article about how the team has rarely ever gotten the Falcon right on the sleeve and helmet at the same time.

3 hours ago, Jesus said:

I still like the white pants. 

To the OP, that falcon is wrong on the sleeve and the helmets are 60s with the gold stripe.

Right, gold stripe because the combined the colors or UGA and GT for the original Falcons colors. 

But id prefer the late 80s helmet without gold and the 1990s tips/bottoms and for away jerseys I’d prefer the 90-95 white jersey set with black numbers and red outline

Honestly though. This team has a new stadium, it’s times for a jersey upgrade to renew enthusiasm with the fans and players

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

I like our uniforms and logo now. If we changed we should go with black uniforms and black helmet with our current logo.

I never liked the current circus tent uniform...

Image result for red and white circus tent

Edited by slickgadawg

Problem is the combination I posted really only looks good with the old logo. You put the new logo on and ehh, just doesn’t look as striking

quick story. I had a throwback shirt on in Costco and a guy stopped me, and he said “hey man, I’m a Bucs fan, but I went to SCAD and then on to major in graphic design and just wanted to tell you that logo is nearly perfect as far as graphic design goes”

didnt think much about it then, but I think he was right

The real uniform for a Falcon* player shall be a black (blue-gray) jersey, white pants and a black helmet.

*Wikipedia {PEREGRINE FALCON}.=''A large, crow-sized FALCON, it has a blue-grey back, barred white underparts, and a black head.''  

1 minute ago, BLACK WATCH said:

The real uniform for a Falcon* player shall be a black (blue-gray) jersey, white pants and a black helmet.

*Wikipedia {PEREGRINE FALCON}.=''A large, crow-sized FALCON, it has a blue-grey back, barred white underparts, and a black head.''  

Boo this man

Drew4719 likes this