Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jayu70

Trae named Eastern Conference Player of the Week!

7 posts in this topic

We keep comparing him to Luka, but he has really been one of the best playets in the entire NBA since the Allstar break. I keep hearing people say Trae was horrible before the allstar break and that’s just ridiculous. The only thing that was off was his jump shot, but he managed a way to get to the free throw line and get his teammates involved. I have watched every single game this season and this dude is no fluke. 

On 3/26/2019 at 8:19 AM, therawest said:

We keep comparing him to Luka, but he has really been one of the best playets in the entire NBA since the Allstar break. I keep hearing people say Trae was horrible before the allstar break and that’s just ridiculous. The only thing that was off was his jump shot, but he managed a way to get to the free throw line and get his teammates involved. I have watched every single game this season and this dude is no fluke. 

Trae was horrible shooting from 3 in November - that's it. One Month.

Jerry Lundegaard likes this

4 hours ago, jayu70 said:

Trae was horrible shooting from 3 in November - that's it. One Month.

Exactly and if you look at last month, Luka’s shooting percentages have plummeted to what Trae’s was in November. 

jayu70 likes this

On 3/25/2019 at 4:59 PM, jayu70 said:

This really should be his 2nd.

That's saying a lot, considering he's competing against the likes of Giannis, Kawhi, Embiid, Simmons, and Kyrie.