Cole World

JoeJuan Williams had private work out with the Falcons

42 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Knight of God said:

Thank you! It’s the name and the fact he is big

Watching him play I see nothing I really like. The interceptions I seen where awful, awful throws. Same for the pass breakups. He'd be beaten and the QB would just throw it right to him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sean Bunting, David Long, or Corey Ballentine will be a Falcon. Maybe Trayvon Mullen. But one of the first 3 have a strong possibility of being in the red and black.

lju713 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Watching him play I see nothing I really like. The interceptions I seen where awful, awful throws. Same for the pass breakups. He'd be beaten and the QB would just throw it right to him.

Learned how to watch highlights properly I see

papachaz, Ovie_Lover, vel and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, hjerry said:

 

I only watched the UGA and SC games you posted and I didn't see anything special.  He had a couple nice PDs, a nice TFL against UGA and generally was close to his man so there was good.  What was bad is his inability to disengage blocks, jogging behind active plays and pile watching.  I like that he rips at the ball but seems like most runners got another 4-5 yards on him after contact.  I'm entrusting the staff to know what they want and believe they can get out of him if he is drafted.

Vandy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Monolith2001 said:

I only watched the UGA and SC games you posted and I didn't see anything special.  He had a couple nice PDs, a nice TFL against UGA and generally was close to his man so there was good.  What was bad is his inability to disengage blocks, jogging behind active plays and pile watching.  I like that he rips at the ball but seems like most runners got another 4-5 yards on him after contact.  I'm entrusting the staff to know what they want and believe they can get out of him if he is drafted.

Godwin/Ridley gave him some trouble.

Slow 40 time will push down a couple rounds, I think. But with that height and ball skills sure wouldn’t mind him as a 3rd-4th rounder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

Can someone explain the hype around Rock Ya Sin? I don't see it.

 

12 hours ago, Knight of God said:

Thank you! It’s the name and the fact he is big

I think overall it's a pretty poor CB class, but Rock Ya-Sin was clearly the best corner on display at the senior bowl (practices and game). I think that is what has fuelled the hype.

He's probably the #6 or #7 CB on my board. He's not much of a play-maker and he's not a shutdown guy, but he's a fundamentally sound, reliable corner - the sort of guy Bill Belicheck loves.

The obligatory PFF overview...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now