Spts1

Official 2019 NCAA BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT

48 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The first four was ok.  The most anticipated match up was yesterday's Arizona State vs St. Johns game featuring Bobby Hurley coaching against Chris Mullins.  St. Johns had a HORRIBLE game shooting the ball and turnovers.  

Locally Georgia State is the prize program in the State of Georgia.  They have a tough opening game against Houston...

Edited by slickgadawg

Posted (edited)

30 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

WAR FLIPPING EAGLE!!! AUBURN UP 51-25 AT HALFTIME AGAINST KANSAS!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!

Just reminds me that McGoober is an idiot and never should have been left in charge of athletics for so long. There's no reason we should have kept Fox as long as we did... Pearl doing all this with several top players out of Georgia. :lol: 

Edited by fibonaccisquared

14 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

WAR FLIPPING EAGLE!!! AUBURN UP 51-25 AT HALFTIME AGAINST KANSAS!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!

Auburn beat the crap out of Kansas.  I guess they WASN'T in Kansas anymore...:lol:

I'm definitely not pulling for Auburn, but they are super fun to watch. If some team doesn't give Jared Harper a shot in the pros, they are nuts. 

2 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Thanks!! I can't believe it!! I never thought I'd ever see an Auburn basketball season like this one!

It wasn’t fluke either.  Taking down 2 of the 4 blue blood programs back to back and looking better doing it.

Just now, g-dawg said:

It wasn’t fluke either.  Taking down 2 of the 4 blue blood programs back to back and looking better doing it.

They also beat Kansas in round 2.

g-dawg and Ovie_Lover like this

9 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Kansas, North Carolina, and Kentucky in 3 straight games!! That's amazing!!

In other rivalries today, UGA (Kevin Kisner) is 2-up in PGA Dell Match Play championship over Georgia Tech (Matt Kuchar) thru 9 holes.

Would bet the farm on Auburn right now. Once Purifoy had that shot bounce up and in, I just knew this was going to be Auburn's year. Congrats! 

23 minutes ago, Is This What You Want? said:

UVA will bring them back down to earth.  Cavs going to murder them.

Auburn shooting 3's how they are right now can beat any team in the country. I wouldn't bet against them. They make just stupid stuff that you shouldn't make (and they've been doing it all year so it's not a fluke). Once they beat Kansas, I had a feeling they were going to make a run. 

What an amazing night!!!  Both Duke and Kentucky lost!!!!! So awesome.. 

20 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

That was when they were calling ridiculous fouls against Auburn and letting Kentucky get away with murder!! Bruce had nothing else he could do but that so he wouldn't get a technical.

I love reading the home Kentucky analyst.. Lol  they are so pathetic.  I hate auburn but it was great to see Kentucky lose.