Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ryantlanta

Elijah Holyfield did not improve 40 time at pro day.

208 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, FalconAge said:

Projects were how we got to the Superbowl.

Its the whole theory behind our "Plan D" system.

Projects = / = young players

1 hour ago, athell said:

lol man you need to get over it.  You sound like a scorned woman now :lol:

Not my fault y'all like that weak *** selfish runningback. 

1 minute ago, Yo_Lover said:

Not my fault y'all like that weak *** selfish runningback. 

Not my fault you have a stick so far up yo *** you get your panties in a wad over something a player said not did...

Just now, athell said:

Not my fault you have a stick so far up yo *** you get your panties in a wad over something a player said not did...

So him saying it isn't him doing it? What?

Just now, Yo_Lover said:

So him saying it isn't him doing it? What?

Dude you are so upset with what he said that you completely overlook what he has done ie on the field.  Get over it.

Just now, athell said:

Dude you are so upset with what he said that you completely overlook what he has done ie on the field.  Get over it.

What's he done since? He hasn't been **** since Kyle left. He's too small and plays too stupid to stay healthy at this point.

Just now, Yo_Lover said:

What's he done since? He hasn't been **** since Kyle left. He's too small and plays too stupid to stay healthy at this point.

He's be fine when healthy.  That's the knock.  But your gripe is with him being 'selfish' clearly.  If you wanna knock him for his health, cool.  Leave the crusty old white dude takes of being selfish for somewhere else.  It's an absurd narrative.

4 minutes ago, athell said:

He's be fine when healthy.  That's the knock.  But your gripe is with him being 'selfish' clearly.  If you wanna knock him for his health, cool.  Leave the crusty old white dude takes of being selfish for somewhere else.  It's an absurd narrative.

You need to step back. Personal insults and now you wanna bring race up? Fr? 

Weak ***.

2 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

You need to step back. Personal insults and now you wanna bring race up? Fr? 

Weak ***.

huh?  C'mon now...

You know me better than that dude.  I just don't, and will never, understand your (imo) misguided hatred of Devonta Freeman.  And it is hatred.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Knight of God said:

This isn’t right

How isnt this right ?? were you even watching when he first came to the team about 10 years ago ?? If you were than how could you make such a ridiculous observation.

Edited by caponine

1 minute ago, athell said:

lol @Vandy gave a like then took it away...he doesn't want to be in the middle of this :)

i’ll never understand the freeman hate in here by Yo and a few others. Never. But you two need to kiss and make up....

athell and Flying Falcon like this

54 minutes ago, hjerry said:

I agree with everything except this. This keeps getting touted around, but it's not wholly accurate. We're just paying attention to and remembering the ones that upped their game, while plenty haven't.

John Jenkins anyone?

Johnathan Sullivan.

2 minutes ago, Vandy said:

i’ll never understand the freeman hate in here by Yo and a few others. Never. But you two need to kiss and make up....

I'm good on my end, @Yo_Lover is good folk he is just clearly misguided and in need of some Freeman mentorship :)

But seriously, I will never understand it either.  Saying stuff like he is weak.  Crazy.  The problem is his body can't handle his violent running style.  You can say many things about Free, being weak is not one of them.  It goes back to people not liking what he said about his contract, during the SB, and yet he went out there and balled out.  Or saying the following year they were focused on making the Superbowl and people getting all mad.  I know you and I are in alignment here, it's foolish.

4 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Freeman's a *****. You don't make it about you when it's the biggest game of your life and the other 52 guys you play with. Not to mention the coaches, management, etc that all put in work to get to where they were.

Not only that but you make it about you and then fail to pick up a simple block? That's just icing on the hate cake though.

I'd hate his *** even if he did pick up the block and we won that game.

**** Freeman.

MAD597 likes this

3 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Freeman's a *****. You don't make it about you when it's the biggest game of your life and the other 52 guys you play with. Not to mention the coaches, management, etc that all put in work to get to where they were.

Not only that but you make it about you and then fail to pick up a simple block? That's just icing on the hate cake though.

I'd hate his *** even if he did pick up the block and we won that game.

**** Freeman.

That’s Crazy talk.

It's really funny seeing UGA mangirls fawn over every UGA player that the Falcons might have a slight need for.

But really we got 4RB's ont he roster and if we were looking at a RB for our needs a slow hands of stone RB who can't play special teams would be our last choice.

10 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Yup. 

I think free is a scatback but vandy and I still get along :)

Vandy and athell like this

24 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

He's also bad at pass protection which cost us a super bowl and had his agent cause a huge distraction during our SB bye week.

He should have been cut JUST for the SB contract stunt and whiffed block

JeffAtl likes this

2 hours ago, metatron360 said:

Elijah isn't your speed player but he can block and his avg in the NFL will be 5.5 to 6 ypc with a high after contact. 

Turner the burner wasn't blowing down the field either but watching him was alot of fun

5.5 - 6 YPC!!! Wow, better than Gurley, Zeke, Saquon...That's high expectations for a guy who won't be drafted ...

28 minutes ago, athell said:

If he wasn't selfish he wouldn't have made a sitnk about his contract during the SB bye week. If his agent was not properly representing his interest Freeman would have fired his agent

Just now, MSalmon said:

Yup. 

I think free is a scatback but vandy and I still get along :)

If we all agreed this would be a terribly dull place.

With that being said, I do hope we draft a bruiser RB by Rd 5. Still would be fine with Snell, Holyfield, or L.J. Scott for that role. 

athell and MSalmon like this