Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WiscoFalcon

Bruce Irvin to the Panties

125 posts in this topic

It won’t be a huge deal, either. Probably 6-7 mill.  Kinda upset with this one.  His arrival really helped Vic.  Guess we will be lining Vic over the RT again and pray he wins the edge with speed 10 times next year.  He ain’t winning with power

Osiruz likes this

yea this one sucks but i kinda seen this one coming ... Ppl dont want to hear what coach said but he basically said he wants to ge bigger and physical....... He has shown it with the bug guards..... He has sown it with the blocking TE......

We have top notch speed on D... Coach want to add some bullys

He's chasing $$$. Im not mad at him. He's from here but Carolina had more money and its only a 2 hour drive from family. Well add 1.5 hours just for Metro traffic. Lol. 

I hope Carpenter pancakes the **** outta him!! 

It could be nice to have him in the house, but i don't see it as a huge miss in FA for the team. He is old and would only have a short deal here anyways. And for another point, his replacement is on the market. It's not like that we lost Grady, Jones or Takk. 

14 minutes ago, spanish_falcon said:

This offseason shaping to be one of the worst in the last 10 years.

We couldn't extend Grady, we cut Money, we pay Vic elite money and not only we don't sign anybody on the DL, but we also lose one of the key guys that we had to re-sign in Bruce.

We were a FORCE last year with Bruce, am I right?!

15 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

It won’t be a huge deal, either. Probably 6-7 mill.  Kinda upset with this one.  His arrival really helped Vic.  Guess we will be lining Vic over the RT again and pray he wins the edge with speed 10 times next year.  He ain’t winning with power

I'd be surprised if its even that. 3/4mm for the season

2 minutes ago, AlabamaFalconFan said:

Maybe I am missing something but he really looked lost and out of shape when he finally got here last season.   Other than a name, he brought very little to the roster. 

He was good depth at least. Had 3.5 sacks in limited playing time. Plus we only have Vic, Takk and Means as DE right now. 

We have more running backs than DE & Corners. Setting up to draft for need instead of value and potentially reaching. Not ideal.

31 minutes ago, Stryka said:

He's chasing $$$. Im not mad at him. He's from here but Carolina had more money and its only a 2 hour drive from family. Well add 1.5 hours just for Metro traffic. Lol. 

I hope Carpenter pancakes the **** outta him!! 

Chasing? Players get paid to play. He was a fa and I'm not hearing that we did much if anything to keep him. But we got Means, so we good Lmao 

It’s pretty clear the plan is to address the pass rush through the draft. Even if Irvin was a Falcon, the pass rush would still be suspect. 

Corner is a questionable position too. Lord help this team if they don’t have a really good draft.