ryantlanta

If Ed Oliver, Jonah Williams, and Devin White are all still on the board at 14 who do we take?

If Ed Oliver, Jonah Williams, and Devin White are all still on the board at 14 who do we take?   141 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Jonah Williams
    • Ed Oliver
    • Devin White

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

65 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Ed Oliver.

not close.   Jonah Williams would be second.

Devin White might be the safest player but at the least position of need and the least impact position.

This, although White may be my favorite player in this draft. But just not the bigger need for us. 

9 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Ed Oliver.

not close.   Jonah Williams would be second.

Devin White might be the safest player but at the least position of need and the least impact position.

We have absolutely nothing at wlb. We at least have something at Dt with Grady, Crawford and senat. 

3 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

We have absolutely nothing at wlb. We at least have something at Dt with Grady, Crawford and senat. 

don't have three LBs on the field in the nickel. ;)

Oliver > Williams > White

we need a running mate next to Jarrett in 2019, who may need to be his replacement as well in 2020.

Schwarzwald likes this

Posted (edited)

I think the answer is obvious, it's def Williams, we have no one else to legitimately play RT for now or the future. DQ might be higher on senat and less in need or want of a DT than the fan base similar to last year. 

Mathews playing LT will make it a way easier transition. No way Ty is our first choice to play RT, no way in ****

Edited by TRUju2111
dawgsjw likes this

25 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Foye says HELLO!

Image result for foye oluokun

Exactly. Let’s see if Foye makes any jumps year 2.

However, we will probably need to draft 1-2 LBs by the 2020 draft, but for 2019 we aren’t as dire there as the DL. 

If we play with leads our pass rush will matter more than LB; which is good in coverage afaik. I thought Campbell had a solid 2017 in coverage. If we get a stud LB, and he pairs with DeBo in nickel we still have to get to the QB or our corners are gonna tired out.

Need to have an arsenal on the DL.

1 hour ago, Tim Mazetti said:

Jonah Williams. Must protect the FRANCHISE these guys like Jonah are indeed rare. Then the best OC in round two.

Then DL...EDGE.

If you want to go OL that's fine, but there's absolutely nothing "rare" about Jonah Williams

Power I and Schwarzwald like this

1 hour ago, g-dawg said:

Foye says HELLO!

Image result for foye oluokun

By no means am I giving up on Foye... Most likely this is Campbell last year..... 

Saying that .. I think Deion Jones has shown how important a cover LB is like Debo is .... 

Our whole D  is ****** without that ... If you can add that to the team (which allow us to be more aggressive like we was at the end of the year) ... That has to be considered

duckhoa likes this

I voted Devin White. I mean he would be a 4.4lb next to our already 4.4mlb with Campbell 4.5 playing Slb rushing the passer & covering TEs sounds incredible. Say goodbye to other teams RB check downs.. Maybe luck out & get D.Law in the 2nd. I understand we have lbers.. But D. White is a playmaker we need turnovers from our linebackers.. He also frees up a others to play to their strengths like Beasley on stunts...

Shnikies and duckhoa like this