g-dawg

Poor Miami Dolphins - 2008 Redux

21 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Tank for Tua mode.  They should make it obvious and sign Bortles

the year to have the #1 pick will be 2021 - Trevor Lawrence will be the best QB in NFL by 2024.

maorifalcon and FalconsIn2020 like this

41 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

the year to have the #1 pick will be 2021 - Carter Lawrence will be the best QB in NFL by 2024.

Trevor Lawrence

4 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Agreed.  Probably Fields and Lawrence go 1 2

I’m not  sold on Tua as being a great NFL QB

Fields will be Cam and Lawrence will be what Luck can be when healthy

2 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Fields will be Cam and Lawrence will be what Luck can be when healthy

Fields isn’t the specimen that Cam is, but will be far superior throwing the football and going through progressions.  Lawrence Luck comparison is a good one

From 1970-2001 the Dolphins were one of the great teams in the league. Since 2001 they are straight bad.

3 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Fields isn’t the specimen that Cam is, but will be far superior throwing the football and going through progressions.  Lawrence Luck comparison is a good one

We'll see how he is throwing. We still haven't seen it but against **** *** teams.

FalconsIn2020 likes this

5 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

We'll see how he is throwing. We still haven't seen it but against **** *** teams.

Your FIELDS hate may never die but your lack of respect for his abilities will end this year :tiphat:

Just now, g-dawg said:

Your FIELDS hate may never die but your lack of respect for his abilities will end this year :tiphat:

My fault for wanting to wait and see him actually throw against a decent defense. Maybe one day when you're done munching butt you'll wait before you crown him.

I remember Mortensen and all of Parcells media lackeys saying how genius it was to pick Long and sign him for a cheaper contract than a QB. 

18 hours ago, g-dawg said:

:lol::munch::tiphat:

Great point. Oh what could have been. I was more worried we would pull the trigger on Dorsey and the panthers would get MR

I don't recall Parcells being blamed for Dolphins not drafting Ryan. Maybe it helps that Long wasn't a bust, but they needed a franchise QB and he waited until Chad Henne.

23 minutes ago, BlazerSlayer said:

I don't recall Parcells being blamed for Dolphins not drafting Ryan. Maybe it helps that Long wasn't a bust, but they needed a franchise QB and he waited until Chad Henne.

No, but parcells admitted he made a mistake and in hindsight should have taken Ryan #1 overall.

DD: Objective Elite likes this

Just now, 1989Fan said:

No, but parcells admitted he made a mistake and in hindsight should have taken Ryan #1 overall.

In that case, fair enough. I'd never heard that. Thanks 1989fan.

29 minutes ago, BlazerSlayer said:

One of best things to ever happen to Blank/Falcons was parcels backing out of falcons GM job.