FalconsIn2012

Tyreek Hill: Another Domestic Abuse Charge, Broke Son’s Arm

179 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Now that’s what one might call a Low E.Q. Post.....

:)

And low IQ

Vandy likes this

2 hours ago, Falconsin2012 said:

To be fair, he tried to kill the kid in utero so a tight leash is expected moving forward.  

But he did say God is good so he’s got that going for him 

Plenty of kids have almost been aborted. Doesn’t mean the parents are gonna be abusive. I think if there were facts he would be put into the exempt list pretty quickly. After Ray Rice the NFL has a zero tolerance for DV issues. I think a lot of people are jumping the gun because of the past situation. 

1 hour ago, Nino11 said:

Plenty of kids have almost been aborted. Doesn’t mean the parents are gonna be abusive. I think if there were facts he would be put into the exempt list pretty quickly. After Ray Rice the NFL has a zero tolerance for DV issues. I think a lot of people are jumping the gun because of the past situation. 

Well he punched her repeatedly in the stomach while 8 months pregnant

22 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Idk, im hearing Hill was breaking up with the girl and she is doing this to get back at him. From what im hearing he wasnt even with the kid when its arm was injured.. If what im hearing is true, shes probably going to be facing several charges soon and he will be cleared.. Im not taking up for Hill, but his family members here seems to know alot more about the case and the media not reporting it correctly. And if hes lying to his family about what happened, im sure they will get to the bottom of it and he will be charged.. 

But as of now, im believing shes trying to set him up for leaving her. But its about 60/40 on me firmly believing what Hill is saying 

This is something most here don't realize, but once they hear a report it's "Let's all go to prison" sadly I've seen women resort to crazy *** tactics to get a man especially one of Hill's status not to break up with them maybe I need to pull a couple videos from the archives. 

Again though let's wait until all facts confirmed before rushing. 

On 3/15/2019 at 3:24 PM, Francis York Morgan said:

Jesus. That's horrible. I feel so bad for the kid. I can't imagine what it takes for someone to do that.

Dude needs to read up on Inuit parenting.

There’s no excuse for that ****. Maybe they were fighting over the boy he get hurt. There are many degrees to a broken arm. My son just brok his finger and he didn’t even get a cast. My personal opinion is the mother needs to evaluated to for keeping her son in an abusive environment. I know hill represents a good life for her but money isn’t everything. Unless you were an eye witness I think we should reserve judgment until after all the evidence is in. Not defending him at all. I’ve just seen and been through a lot and know first hand With the law that whoever is the first to accuse the other is already guilty. 

Think it's crazy how big of a deal some past issues  were viewed (AP who had no history of violence) for disciplining his child the way he was disciplined when he was a child. But then we have a situation like this with a guy of a history of domestic abuse reportedly breaking a child's arm and its barley talked about right now. It's absurd.

FalconsIn2012 and poutlipper like this

On 3/16/2019 at 1:29 PM, Nino11 said:

This is nowhere even close. The jackass repeatedly punch his 8 month pregnant gf in the stomach.

13 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

The investigation is ongoing and he may actually get traded

If he punched his pregnant girlfriend in the stomach and indeed played a part in a child breaking an arm....

They need to trade his *** to prison...

Hunt can maybe come back from his situation...but if everything is true with Hill...he just completed career suicide

1 minute ago, RING OF HONOR said:

If he punched his pregnant girlfriend in the stomach and indeed played a part in a child breaking an arm....

They need to trade his *** to prison...

Hunt can maybe come back from his situation...but if everything is true with Hill...he just completed career suicide

He already pleaded guilty to the punching pregnant gf in the stomach back in college. 

3 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

3 years probation???

I got that for a roach that wasn't even mines.....got to love the disparity with the middle class and upper class justice system

Malachore and FalconsIn2012 like this

48 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

3 years probation???

I got that for a roach that wasn't even mines.....got to love the disparity with the middle class and upper class justice system

Bro. It's all with who the judge and lawyer is. Let's not forget Vick getting wayyyyy to much time.  Heck Vick shouldn't have even had to serve.  

Nino11 likes this

Just now, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Bro. It's all with who the judge and lawyer is. Let's not forget Vick getting wayyyyy to much time.  Heck Vick shouldn't have even had to serve.  

You're a sick individual if you think Vick shouldn't have served time for what he did.

FalconsIn2012 likes this

1 minute ago, Yo_Lover said:

You're a sick individual if you think Vick shouldn't have served time for what he did.

With letting it happen vs not being the one who was actually doing it? Dude had a blind eye at worse case. Sure that's punishable, but when you got almost majority of ones pulling the trigger not going to jail.  Yeaaaahhhhh, it's over done what Vick got with just having a blind eye.  

2 minutes ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

With letting it happen vs not being the one who was actually doing it? Dude had a blind eye at worse case. Sure that's punishable, but when you got almost majority of ones pulling the trigger not going to jail.  Yeaaaahhhhh, it's over done what Vick got with just having a blind eye.  

A blind eye?

In Virginia facing state dogfighting charges, Vick's involvement revealed http://www.espn.com/nfl/news/story/_/id/3718304
via @ESPN App http://es.pn/app

Do some research you clown. I'm done here. Not gonna derail this thread because you're clueless.

5 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

A blind eye?

In Virginia facing state dogfighting charges, Vick's involvement revealed http://www.espn.com/nfl/news/story/_/id/3718304

Do some research you clown. I'm done here. Not gonna derail this thread because you're clueless.

Again. Chill with the name calling. Stop taking disagreements so personal bro. 

8 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

A blind eye?

****Vick initially told authorities "while he assisted Phillips and Peace in the killing of the dogs, he did not actually kill the dogs," but "helped Phillips toss several dogs to the side," according to the report.

However, the report says Vick took back that statement when he failed a polygraph test. "Vick failed the examination as it related to the killing of the dogs in April 2007. Ultimately, Vick recanted his previous statement wherein he said he was not actually involved in the killing of six to eight dogs. ... Vick admitted taking part in the actual hanging of the dogs."****

So worse now Vick did was be apart of hanging 3 dogs.  And the rest was turning a blind eye. .....and that's meaning to serve years in prison to you? While almost all the others who do the dog fighting, killing and etc. Just pay a fine and get parole? 

Don't get me wrong, it's sick. But it's not prison when way worse offenders don't even get prison. 

1 minute ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

****Vick initially told authorities "while he assisted Phillips and Peace in the killing of the dogs, he did not actually kill the dogs," but "helped Phillips toss several dogs to the side," according to the report.

However, the report says Vick took back that statement when he failed a polygraph test. "Vick failed the examination as it related to the killing of the dogs in April 2007. Ultimately, Vick recanted his previous statement wherein he said he was not actually involved in the killing of six to eight dogs. ... Vick admitted taking part in the actual hanging of the dogs."****

So worse now Vick did was be apart of hanging 3 dogs.  And the rest was turning a blind eye. .....and that's meaning to serve years in prison to you? While almost all the others who do the dog fighting, killing and etc. Just pay a fine and get parole? 

Don't get me wrong, it's sick. But it's not prison when way worse offenders don't even get prison. 

If you hang dogs you deserve to be in prison. The fact you think otherwise shows how sick you are.

I hope you find the help you need.

3 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

If you hang dogs you deserve to be in prison. The fact you think otherwise shows how sick you are.

I hope you find the help you need.

You lack reading.  Again...... there's people who pull the trigger and don't get prison.  They (almost all)  only get parole and fined. 

Just now, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

You lack reading.  Again...... there's people who pull the trigger and don't get prison.  They (almost all)  only get parole and fined. 

They deserve prison too but just because they somehow got off doesn't mean animals murderers should too.

7 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

I would never say he should not have served time but Vick was indeed made an example of.  The justice system typically does not go nuts on the usual folks who fight dogs (or chickens. or fish, or insects or any other animals people pit against each other for sport).  It was rare that someone of that stature and wealth continuing to be involved in such an activities.