FalconsIn2020

Tyreek Hill: Another Domestic Abuse Charge, Broke Son’s Arm

179 posts in this topic

Came to the board to see what people thought.  I'm personally taking a wait-and-see approach.  Beyond the lack of hard details and the fact that the police did not immediately charge him if he broke his son's arm, I don't know what is going on here (police would be in a real bad place if they covered for something like that).  TH has a bad history that's kickin his A on social media sites but I'm going to wait.  In this fake news, race-to-be-first, immediate-reaction-required society, hard to trust anything at first sight. 

athell and voicefromdade like this

4 hours ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Dude needs to not be a parent

If this is true, then he's not a parent. He's just a sperm donor. It takes a lot more than that to be a parent/father.

4 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Isn't KC in Mossouri?

Missouri... The one with the football team is definitely in Missouri.

15 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Part of KC metro is in Kansas. 

Used to live there, loved the Plaza area.

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Knight of God said:

Been meaning to ask a while. “Everybody Get The $&@! Up” is on my workout playlist.

Check out the whole original trunk muzik album if you haven't, bad *** 

Edited by ⚡Slumerican⚡
Knight of God likes this

1 hour ago, Monolith2001 said:

Came to the board to see what people thought.  I'm personally taking a wait-and-see approach.  Beyond the lack of hard details and the fact that the police did not immediately charge him if he broke his son's arm, I don't know what is going on here (police would be in a real bad place if they covered for something like that).  TH has a bad history that's kickin his A on social media sites but I'm going to wait.  In this fake news, race-to-be-first, immediate-reaction-required society, hard to trust anything at first sight. 

Just talked to a close friend of his, hes saying the kid fell while playing and broke his arm.. Not saying thats what happened, but thats what hes telling people close to him

5 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Jesus. That's horrible. I feel so bad for the kid. I can't imagine what it takes for someone to do that.

Dude needs to read up on Inuit parenting.

The scars on that kid's psyche will last longer and be even more damaging than the broken arm. I can't imagine the hurt in that kid's heart that his own dad would beat him like an animal. Speaking of animals, dude belongs in a cage.

FalconsIn2020 likes this

I don't really know what to make of the current reports but I know dude punched and choked his pregnant girlfriend before.... 

I'm a pretty forgiving person but choking and punching a pregnant girlfriend..... I don't know that you get to come back from that one. Striking a woman, I mean there better be one **** of a story behind it, but striking and choking a pregnant woman who is carrying your child...or anyones child... 

There is no story. He gets no benefit of a doubt from me. 

Mescalito and FalconsIn2020 like this

I come from the era of good ole fashion *** whoopings. I'll never condone abuse though. A whole broken arm?? How does that happen?? Egregious and deplorable dont even begin to explain this. Like was he holding him in the air with one hand?? Wtf. Smfh. Utterly appalled. 

1 hour ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

The entire report seems odd.. Says initially police were called back in February, then on march 8th and again on march 14th..honestly sounds like terrible police work regardless of what happened.. Especially since no one had been charged after 3 different calls of domestic battery

Yeah dude it's all super super strange and a super unsafe environment for that kid to be in.

Sad news. I was with Tyreek a couple weeks ago when the news broke he might be getting the record breaking contract. I hope this is not true but there is already some history there. 

4 hours ago, birdsincebirth said:

Well at least he didn’t kneel to protest police violence...he will get another chance to play 

So sad that this reeks of truth...at least with regards to Kaep.  

4 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

The entire report seems odd.. Says initially police were called back in February, then on march 8th and again on march 14th..honestly sounds like terrible police work regardless of what happened.. Especially since no one had been charged after 3 different calls of domestic battery

I mean, what hospital was used to set the broken arm and cast it?  No questions or reports filed by them?

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

3 hours ago, Stryka said:

I come from the era of good ole fashion *** whoopings. I'll never condone abuse though. A whole broken arm?? How does that happen?? Egregious and deplorable dont even begin to explain this. Like was he holding him in the air with one hand?? Wtf. Smfh. Utterly appalled. 

This description makes me ill.  And there were two separate instances in a one week period.  Looks like Hill lost his mind on the 5th and then the 12th

“But a police report said that Espinal,  face was covered with cuts and bruises, told investigators that he had pinned her to the wall and thrown her to the floor like a “rag doll,” then picked her up by her hair, put her in a headlock and sat on her while he punched her in the stomach, 8 months pregnant.”

12 hours ago, athell said:

That's the report.  Which...it's really hard for kids to break bones.  It requires a lot of force.  They are bendy when they are young and before the bone sets.

I don't know, it happened to me at 6.   My stepfather was beating up my Mom and I jumped on his back trying to protect her.   He pulled me over his head by my arm and slung me around into the wall.    Broke my arm and busted my head.   I still remember it clearly after all these years.    You could hear it crack and the pain was horrible.  

Praying for his little one.  

59 minutes ago, Tandy said:

I don't know, it happened to me at 6.   My stepfather was beating up my Mom and I jumped on his back trying to protect her.   He pulled me over his head by my arm and slung me around into the wall.    Broke my arm and busted my head.   I still remember it clearly after all these years.    You could hear it crack and the pain was horrible.  

Praying for his little one.  

So, so sorry you had to experience such an ordeal, Tandy.   The fact you recall it with such clarity even now is quite telling.

I was so blessed.  My parents were, and still are, tremendous.  I was clearly sheltered by their love.  So much so that stories like yours don’t compute.  To be so young yet demonstrate such courage and bravery...unbelievable.

Mad respect & love being sent your way Mrs. Tandy. 

Tandy likes this

8 hours ago, Stryka said:

and like someone in this thread said, kids' bones at that age are fairly pliable so they would have to take a **** hard "fall" to break.

Stryka likes this