FalconsIn2020

Tyreek Hill: Another Domestic Abuse Charge, Broke Son’s Arm

179 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Certain things relate to all human beings.  If this offends them I sincerely feel sorry for you.  True talk 

I suggest moving it to Around the NFL.

We can all relate in there, too.

FalconsIn2020 likes this

2 minutes ago, athell said:

Tyreek has kinda used up his "benefit of the doubt" cards hasn't he?

Yeah I'm pretty lenient when this stuff comes out but if he did it once there's no reason to believe he wouldn't do it again.

Hope it's wrong but I mean...come on.

athell likes this

6 minutes ago, Statick said:

I suggest moving it to Around the NFL.

We can all relate in there, too.

Sorry if I came across as rude.  This is a subject I personally have zero tolerance for

15 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Lol. Convicting someone because of their past from your couch instead of waiting for facts .. the American way . I was just wondering . You answered my question . Thanks . 

Why don't you spend some time working with abused children & women, get up to speed on how many perps are repeat offenders, and get back to me?

2 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Yelawolf fan?

on topic, did he really break his arm?

Big Yelawolf fan, used to hang out alot with Wolf when he lived in Atl.. Him and Ritz used to always be at liberty park rapping to like 10 people lol

And yeah, thats the word man.. Sucks 

Knight of God likes this

25 minutes ago, Malachore said:

There's always that one guy who does this, ends up wrong and just disappears. 

Guess that's you.

That’s where me , you & them are different . I asked a question . I didn’t say he was guilty or innocent . No one is running away from a message board for asking a question . That’s all I did was ask a question . Rather I’m right or wrong at the end of the day I’m not weak like you all . 

1 minute ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

That’s where me , you & them are different . I asked a question . I didn’t say he was guilty or innocent . No one is running away from a message board for asking a question . That’s all I did was ask a question . Rather I’m right or wrong at the end of the day I’m not weak like you all . 

I hope you're right and this is just some really bad timing and circumstances but lol weak like you all?  Cmon now...gtfo with that noise.

You had a point.  Don't ruin it with some internet tough guy bs.

mikeg272, rounz and FalconsIn2020 like this

15 minutes ago, athell said:

That's the report.  Which...it's really hard for kids to break bones.  It requires a lot of force.  They are bendy when they are young and before the bone sets.

Would have to be on purpose. If he gets locked up, he’s in a lot trouble.

FalconsIn2020 likes this

16 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Big Yelawolf fan, used to hang out alot with Wolf when he lived in Atl.. Him and Ritz used to always be at liberty park rapping to like 10 people lol

And yeah, thats the word man.. Sucks 

Been meaning to ask a while. “Everybody Get The $&@! Up” is on my workout playlist.

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

9 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

No clue where you are going with this but you do you big guy.

10 minutes ago, Malachore said:

No clue where you are going with this but you do you big guy.

“Big guy, tough guy” .. you clowns are weird lol . “Assuming” someone is trying to intimidate you over a message board . Ok ... lmao 

Posted (edited)

In Andy Reid's 6th year with the Eagles (2004), he had his best season with the team and led them to a 13-3 record and a Super Bowl appearance before losing to Brady & Belichick's Patriots. The following season (2005) the Eagles went 6-10 and missed the playoffs. 

In Andy Reid's 6th year with the Chiefs (2018), he had his best season with the team and led them to a 12-4 record and an AFC championship appearance before losing to Brady & Belichick's Patriots (who won the Super Bowl again afterwards).

So far the Chiefs have lost Eric Berry, Justin Houston, and now Tyreek Hill. Their team already wasn't as dominant with the loss of Kareem Hunt. The Chiefs are now in great danger even with Patrick Malhomes and could miss the playoffs next season. We know every year in the NFL, at least 1 or 2 of the 4 teams who made it to the conference championship miss the playoffs the following season. 

Edited by mqg96

11 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

“Big guy, tough guy” .. you clowns are weird lol . “Assuming” someone is trying to intimidate you over a message board . Ok ... lmao 

Ok big guy

1 hour ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Ive known him his whole life.. I never knew of him doing anything like this in high school but evidently he had 2 sides to him

Yeah, I don't know. When the dude told me that, i didn't even know who he was. He said he would end up in trouble. He swore he had done a things in highschool that was covered up. Don't know myself, but seeing what he's done so far, must have been something to it.

2 hours ago, athell said:

3 year old.

And he choked the kid's mother while she was pregnant.

Real winner this guy.

“Hill, meet Rae Carruth...do you like what you see?  Cause that’s the path you’re strolling along.”

Thats the exact conversation I’d have with the man after punching him in the nuts