FalconsIn2020

Tyreek Hill: Another Domestic Abuse Charge, Broke Son’s Arm

179 posts in this topic

Guy i work with ,told me when that kid first came out, he's a helluva talent, but he is ignorant trash. He grew up around him. These aren't his first rodeos.

29 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Broke his sons arm.  He gone. Will be on exempt list by end of business.  His 2nd incident

Oh **** didn't know that. Yeah he gone. But more importantly I hope his son is ok. 

jeffro2000 and FalconsIn2020 like this

There is a Kansas City, Missouri and across the confluence of the Kansas and Missouri Rivers  - Kansas City, Kansas.

rounz and shc like this

Posted (edited)

He should be punished harshly by the NFL and then have meet a 6’6 350 OL in a phone booth winner survives . He’s a pathetic P-O-S.

Hope his son is okay physically and mentally 

Edited by Atl Falcon
GhostofGritz and FalconsIn2020 like this

Is he charged tho or just under investigation? Not at all backing him or condoning child abuse I’m literally just asking cuz I can’t find anything saying he’s charged 

4 minutes ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

Guy i work with ,told me when that kid first came out, he's a helluva talent, but he is ignorant trash. He grew up around him. These aren't his first rodeos.

Ive known him his whole life.. I never knew of him doing anything like this in high school but evidently he had 2 sides to him

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Ive known him his whole life.. I never knew of him doing anything like this in high school but evidently he had 2 sides to him

Didn’t he beat up his pregnant gf? Maybe all he’d have to say is she called him a name since according to some posters that makes it ok to beat women 

Edited by MoFalconsFan56
HASHBROWN3 and Yo_Lover like this

29 minutes ago, mtldirtybird said:

1st one was while she was pregnant in college I think

Yep. This is from an article in the Kansas City Star that came out right after Hill was drafted.. The author was calling out the Chiefs for touting themselves for their high character while they decided to bring in a player like this.

"Well, that team just drafted a man who, fewer than two years ago, was arrested after his girlfriend walked into an emergency room eight weeks pregnant with bruises and cuts on her face and neck. The woman told police Hill punched her multiple times in the face and stomach, put both hands around her neck, slammed her head against a wall, and threw her to the floor."

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/sam-mellinger/article74976132.html

FalconsIn2020 likes this

He clearly didn’t learn his lesson the first time. Great case of moral hazard, dude got off easily in the first incident. Punishments need to be strong to send a message. 

FalconsIn2020 likes this

22 minutes ago, stizz said:

I understood Hunt's situation because of the slurs, but this is ridiculous. What could a 5-year-old do to make you want to hurt them? Clown.

Hunt also didn’t hurt anyone. He tapped a girl with his foot. Bad look for sure, but he absolutely showed a bit of restraint. Hill clearly has none and should probably be in jail at this point. 

FalconsIn2020 likes this

42 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Dude needs to not be a parent

This...    I have a 2 little boys and cant fathom what kind of mind it takes to intentionally hurt their own child. What a piece of trash if it is proven to be a fact.

Look it sounds terrible, and it probably is, but if there is no video of the incident how about we package a trade?  Ridley for Tyreek plus KC's 1st?

I mean this could be an accidental situation where he was only trying to strangle the mom and the child got in the way.

2 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

So are y’all gonna wait until the facts come out ? Or Is he guilty until proven innocent ? 

A dude who plead guilty to domestic abuse by strangulation against his fiancée who was 8 months pregnant at the time does not deserve the benefit of doubt.

FalconsIn2020 and Yo_Lover like this

17 minutes ago, Statick said:

Move or delete this. Just because the OP mentions Julio, this is in no way Falcons-related.

Certain things relate to all human beings.  If this offends them I sincerely feel sorry for you.  True talk 

1 minute ago, k-train said:

A dude who plead guilty to domestic abuse by strangulation against his fiancée who was 8 months pregnant at the time does not deserve the benefit of doubt.

Lol. Convicting someone because of their past from your couch instead of waiting for facts .. the American way . I was just wondering . You answered my question . Thanks . 

57 minutes ago, whiteshoes said:

someone needs to tell tyreek thats not what they meant when they said pick on someone your own size.

******** this is soul shaking. :lol:

**** that guy though if it's true.

13 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

So are y’all gonna wait until the facts come out ? Or Is he guilty until proven innocent ? 

There's always that one guy who does this, ends up wrong and just disappears. 

Guess that's you.