Ergo Proxy

Senat and Fusco related tweets

31 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Cole World said:

I noticed Senat liked a video Chuck Smith posted to his twitter account.

No one really knew what Grady would become after 2015. Senat has already flashed as capable of making run stops at or behind the LOS. Let's see if that pash rush starts to come along and his run D gets refined. That said, we need 3 bodies on the DL at least. Another pass rush upside DT, hybrid 5T DE that can play inside like Clayborn/Bennett, and another DE due to VB and overall outside pass rush.

11 minutes ago, Drew4719 said:

Man I really hope senat steps up this year, that would be huge. Best of luck to fusco too, he’s got quite a camp competition coming up.

I hope so, too. Senat can earn start snaps if he takes a decent leap. Already a good rotation piece.

Fusco obviously is hungry. We'll see how the OL shapes out later on, but healthy he'd be a solid backup. We'll see if he earns a job. Until we draft an OG, Wes and Fusco are safe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Drew4719 said:

Man I really hope senat steps up this year, that would be huge. Best of luck to fusco too, he’s got quite a camp competition coming up.

Senat was a top rookie DT if not THE top rookie DT last season. He played better each week. I see no reason he won’t make a nice jump in year 2. Excited for him. I like him. One more big guy and we’ll be ready. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Dude has been a top 20 OG twice in the past 5 years.  He’s plenty good enough.

 

Trash for us, that's all I care about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Falconsin2012 said:

Team sucked Week 1.  After tgat we averaged 33 ppg until Fusco went to IR

I don't think that means it was because of him. The guy was constantly getting abused.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Malachore said:

I don't think that means it was because of him. The guy was constantly getting abused.

Offense was never as explosive once he left.  Fusco is a much better ZBS OG than anyone here is willing to acknowledge

6 Games Post Fusco Injury - PPG:

38 points after Bye

16 points

19 points 

20 points

17 points

16 points

Ergo Proxy and Cole World like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Offense was never as explosive once he left.  Fusco is a much better ZBS OG than anyone here is willing to acknowledge

Constantly abused is an exaggeration. Was he seamlessly integrated as our RG? I think we got half of a story at best last year and gotta stop this bipolar posturing.

Remember how everyone hated on Chester as weak link? Baby come back!

If RS hadn't fallen off it wouldn’t have mattered...Andy and Brandon healthy would’ve been just fine inside.

our fans are so conclusive on any one play. Ty has a bad game vs VB...and can’t live it down.

Everyone looking for reason to validate lack of hope in anything that isn’t a pro bowler.

i just ignore haters now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Constantly abused is an exaggeration. Was he seamlessly integrated as our RG? I think we got half of a story at best last year and gotta stop this bipolar posturing.

Remember how everyone hated on Chester as weak link? Baby come back!

If RS hadn't fallen off it wouldn’t have mattered...Andy and Brandon healthy would’ve been just fine inside.

our fans are so conclusive on any one play. Ty has a bad game vs VB...and can’t live it down.

Everyone looking for reason to validate lack of hope in anything that isn’t a pro bowler.

i just ignore haters now.

You ignoring the FO then? Because they are clearly trying to replace him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Didn't really stay healthy long enough to form an opinion.

He would’ve been serviceable like Chester, IMO.

As to why sign OGs now???

Um, do we really want a repeat of seriously injured guys being counted on to come back without insurance like last year; and to have no depth or worthless depth? We found out Wes still needed some time adjusting himself to LG and RG was a mess after Fusco. RS made it all that much worse.

Fusco is NOT worthless depth. That’s the point. Even if we do a scheme adjustment to inside zone with the OG signings.

People spin away tho. Spin city. What, we gonna pay less than bottom-low market rate for FA OG signings? I like our signings. We have flexibility and potential stability if the moves work out. That was the original plan for Fusco. Of course Andy happens 2nd year in a row and RS was unforeseen. May as well had 3 starting OL hurt.

Our low points as an offense weren’t with Fusco. And I thought everyone was on board with Free being out as a major factor in our run game consistency early?

Edited by Ergo Proxy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Malachore said:

I don't think that means it was because of him. The guy was constantly getting abused.

I say that was more so #73 starting with that as whooping he got from T.J. Watt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now