Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Atlfalcons08

Tevin Coleman's Draft Day Video -- Farewell, Tevin

25 posts in this topic

can someone find the highlight reel they ran when he was drafted? i believe they say he had the most runs of 60, 70, 80, and 90 plus yards. and that he had 2 90 plus.

Pretty lame that Freemans contract and his SB bye week hissy fit probably kept us from re signing him. He went pretty cheap as well

Posted (edited)

Dude proposed to his long time girlfriend. He deserves everything he’s getting. He has never caused any problems for the team. He always put the team first no matter what. He has never complained at all about anything. Those type of players just dont exist anymore really. He is gonna do big things in SF. Good Luck TeCo 

Edited by caponine

1 minute ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Never knew he was called "Rock" weve always called him Teco.. Maybe if we called him Rock he could have found some running lanes 

pick a side dude, you talk sh*t about both of them. Mainly Freeman. Can you say good things about them or not ??

7 hours ago, socalriseup said:

Pretty bummed and angry about this. If Freeman doesnt do something this season I'm gonna lose it

Why? They are two different players, with two different styles of running. If you want to be pissed, try the FO. Coleman to me is just another victim of bad coaching. We should have been using him similar to the way New Orleans uses Kamara. Similar to the way we used Norwood.

Flying Falcon and caponine like this

7 hours ago, socalriseup said:

Pretty bummed and angry about this. If Freeman doesnt do something this season I'm gonna lose it

Freeman will be on the bench injured by game 3.

Dang now I’m actually kinda sad he’s leaving. Will be missed and will remember what he did for the team. Good luck in San Fran Teco, hope you find success in ur reunion with Shanny. I’ll always remember the time Teco slipped in the shower and missed a game or so lol. 

rings639 likes this

14 hours ago, Monolith2001 said:

I was gonna post this if someone else didn't  - best radio bit ever!

"stepping on crocodile heads as he crosses the water"

Monolith2001 likes this