Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FalconofShadows

People you are interested in still

30 posts in this topic

So for players that are still available who would you be interested bring and I wouldn't mind bringing in Ziggy ansah on a one-year prove-it deal myself

6 minutes ago, stizz said:

A new batch of cheerleaders. Gotta be able to distract the other team after we got caught pumping crowd noise.

vuvuzella giveaway day!!

Romfal likes this

25 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Bruce Irvin and Danny Shelton.

Please add Eric Berry to this list and we are set... And ready to draft Young Falcons...

3 hours ago, FalconofShadows said:
So for players that are still available who would you be interested bring and I wouldn't mind bringing in Ziggy ansah on a one-year prove-it deal myself

Ansah don't need to prove a **** thang lol. I do want him but he's gonna get some money somewhere. I think keeping #44 killed the possibility, Dq clearly going down with his first pic 

Shelton, Houston,Irvin,Wright,Boston,Toilolo, possibly Berry.

There ate several guys in different positions that could help us.

TE: Logan Paulsen, Jermaine Gresham, James O'Shaughnessy, Luke Stocker, Jeff Heuerman

FB: Anthony Sherman, Mike Burton

DE: Bruce Irvin, Ziggy Ansah, Nick Perry, Justin Houston, Chris Long, Kerry Hyder, Shaq Barrett, Vinny Curry, Kony Ealy, Derrick Morgan, Dion Jordan, Shane Ray

DT: Christian Covington, Darius Philon, Allen Bailey, Bennie Logan, Corey Liuget, Danny Shelton, Josh Mauro, Dominique Easley

LB: Zach Brown, Josh Bynes, Zach Vigil

CB: Justin Bethel, Darqueze Dennard, Brashaud Breeland, Captain Munnerlyn

S: Adrian Phillips, Eric Berry, Andrew Sendejo, George Iloka

mar31985 and FalconBlood like this

3 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Shelton, Irvin, and Berry

I figured we wouldn't consider Berry since we have Neal, Rico and Kazee. How would you see us using him and where would that leave our other 3 safeties ?

6 minutes ago, Sicairos said:

I figured we wouldn't consider Berry since we have Neal, Rico and Kazee. How would you see us using him and where would that leave our other 3 safeties ?

Damontae Kazee is most likely moving to nickel CB to replace Brian Poole.

I'm concerned with Ricardo Allen and Keanu Neal both returning from injury... What if they aren't ready for Week 1? What if they still aren't at 100% mid-season?

Signing a vet like Eric Berry gives you way more insurance than relying on Sharrod Neasman and ... Ryan Neal? I think Berry will be too expensive for us, but I definitely think we'll add another safety, either via free agency or the draft.

22 minutes ago, Sicairos said:

Hed be sitting on the IR, so he would get used exactly like Rico and Neal

44 minutes ago, Sicairos said:

Kazee or Allen at NB. Berry in rotation at either safety 

What we did with Matt Ryans contract, I would do with every contract, of a player we are keeping for a while, every single year. Lol. 

Legit see zero reason to bring in Berry.. especially with our cap situation. Wish we would cut beasley get Irvin and another vet for the same salary.. go draft a DE. Even if Bealesy had a good year can we afford to resign him next year anyway? Doubtful.. such a stupid move to keep him around.. We could of grabbed Bennett and Irvin for the price of Beasley imo

51 minutes ago, virginiafalcon said:

TE: Logan Paulsen, Jermaine Gresham, James O'Shaughnessy, Luke Stocker, Jeff Heuerman

FB: Anthony Sherman, Mike Burton

DE: Bruce Irvin, Ziggy Ansah, Nick Perry, Justin Houston, Chris Long, Kerry Hyder, Shaq Barrett, Vinny Curry, Kony Ealy, Derrick Morgan, Dion Jordan, Shane Ray

DT: Christian Covington, Darius Philon, Allen Bailey, Bennie Logan, Corey Liuget, Danny Shelton, Josh Mauro, Dominique Easley

LB: Zach Brown, Josh Bynes, Zach Vigil

CB: Justin Bethel, Darqueze Dennard, Brashaud Breeland, Captain Munnerlyn

S: Adrian Phillips, Eric Berry, Andrew Sendejo, George Iloka

Bring me a DE and DT of substance please.

DE Beasley/Takk/Means/FA/Draftee

DT Jarrett/Senat/FA/Draftee

i am here for that.

Ra'shed Hageman.  He has had time to get himself straight, and should be given a second chance.  That man was a beast.  Still remember that shoe string sack on Rodgers.

Danny Shelton is a good fallback.

30 minutes ago, duckhoa said:

Ra'shed Hageman.  He has had time to get himself straight, and should be given a second chance.  That man was a beast.  Still remember that shoe string sack on Rodgers.

Danny Shelton is a good fallback.

Hey Shede. I was always a supporter! Why aren't you in the AAF? 

1989Fan and yungfalc92 like this