SkerFalcon8710

Eric Berry available lol

22 posts in this topic

Just an injury away. As a Tennessee fan, it would be amazing if it happened. No one better for Neal to learn from.

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I'm still mad at him for that 2-point INT return that beat us. Once a great player to often injured. 

Hahahahahha yeah I take it back I don't want him 

WhenFalconsWin likes this

3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I'm still mad at him for that 2-point INT return that beat us. Once a great player to often injured. 

Brah! Me too! I was like F*ck you!! But low key I was like- I still love you man. It be awesome to have him in the ATL. He would bring some expert knowledge of the game to the locker room. But with Neal set to take back the throne- his role would most likely be limited. I really think he would be great on and more importantly OFF the field with our guys who are young stars.... That sad... Bring him home TD!!!!

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Wait he plays FS right?!

Edited by Shagpill 2.0
My facts are lacking and I don't want to Google a d*mn thing.
KCFalcon22 likes this

23 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Yes! I love Eric Berry's story though. I can't help but like and cheer for him.

WhenFalconsWin and Malachore like this

We were interested in him 2 years ago, we were interested in Weddle this week so who knows.

The guy will need to be dirt cheap and I think he gets more than he's worth be6of his name.

Drew4719 likes this

4 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

First Houston now Berry, and trading Ford... wtf is KC doing?! 

They were tight on cap space heading into the offseason. They justified dumping Houston and ford because of the move to 4-3 defense. Mathieu to replace berry makes sense because of Berry’s age and injury history. They had to let their center Mitch Morse walk too.

1 hour ago, D.B.N. said:

First Houston now Berry, and trading Ford... wtf is KC doing?! 

I live out here and cheer for them, but they are rebuilding that defense bc they are changing defensive fronts.  Also he hasnt been the same after the injury and he didn’t practice a lot this season.