Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Atlfalcons08

Rapoport: Numbers on Falcons Deals

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Just now, B_84falcons said:
MaAIgBaS_x96.jpg
Numbers on two #Falcons deals from earlier today: ATL agreed to terms with G Jamon Brown on a 3-year, $18.75M deal with $12.75M guaranteed, while G James Carpenter is signing for 4 years and $21M, source said.

Edited by Atlfalcons08

Literally said I didn't see that you posted it there was another thread asking what the numbers were

2 minutes ago, AtlantaFanatic said:

6 and 5 mil. If they just play up to an average level they are worth their deals. 

That's how I see it is we finally have realistic depth at that position.  

I know we disagree II'm Julio. But i much rather have a good player with a decent depth player vs an amazing player that kills multiple pistons of depth.  QB and sometimes line players I can see.  And WR is dead last for me. Sorry.  

Pacific_Falcon likes this

11 minutes ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

That's how I see it is we finally have realistic depth at that position.  

I know we disagree II'm Julio. But i much rather have a good player with a decent depth player vs an amazing player that kills multiple pistons of depth.  QB and sometimes line players I can see.  And WR is dead last for me. Sorry.  

Wide Receivers don't win championships. That being said its so rare to draft a HOFer that you shouldn't let them go. 

ya_boi_j and jay1k2 like this

I don't hate it, hopefully its a cap friendly year 1 so we can sign Bruce Irvin and maybe a vet corner/safety

2 hours ago, Romfal said:

I don't hate it, hopefully its a cap friendly year 1 so we can sign Bruce Irvin and maybe a vet corner/safety

Eric Rowe just signed a 1 year $3 million deal, so I think there are vet guys that can be had easily for depth...I think Poole is still an option...

I still think we get the following in Free Agency:

DT

Edge

CB

Tbat will put WR/RB as mid round priorities in this draft....

DL/CB will be higher round priorities....