Teams are stacking up

Just now, Falconsin2012 said:

Honestly can’t see how we could have lost to them.  Any suggestions?

If David Johnson suddenly cloned into 11 different guys and they ran all over the Falcons. Unfortunately 3-5 of then would have gotten season ending injuries.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

If we lost those final 3 games we still couldn’t get Williams so all the whining is a sad exercise.  

And if we lost to Arizona & Carolina it would signal a sad period in Falcons lore

Talk to the hand bro. You already a racist. Just wait til free agency starts tomorrow. By the time the draft rolls around you will be the devil. Trust me. If you're gonna be active here you gotta take the good with the clueless. Bwahahahahaha! Don't let it phaze you. Water off a duck's back.

12 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Talk to the hand bro. You already a racist. Just wait til free agency starts tomorrow. By the time the draft rolls around you will be the devil. Trust me. If you're gonna be active here you gotta take the good with the clueless. Bwahahahahaha! Don't let it phaze you. Water off a duck's back.

Sage advice from the Duck King...lol 

Just now, Falconsin2012 said:

And for the record: IN NO UNIVERSE OR PARALLELL EXISTENCE AM I A RACIST. I FIND THE VERY NOTION NAUSEATING.

How did I end up being a racist in this thread.  I played along as a good...but now I must know

As the man said lock your closets.

Just now, falconfreek123 said:

U said said "what does your sad homeboy mean?" Indicating the fact the homeboy somehow is not English and direct result of ebonics. Which tags u as a racist.

Got it?

Your should be you're. That's mistake.