TRUju2111

Falcons still have not learned, 2 more avg scrubs to add to oline

190 posts in this topic

Carpenter has been a disappointment from the day he walked into the Seahawks facility, the other guy is just mehhhh. These signings are like the Fusco signing last year, and that didnt work at all. Contenders are getting better while we bargain basement hunt. TD will be gone after this year, no doubt in my mind.

2 minutes ago, KCartledge85 said:

OP could be spot on, but I’m confident he hasn’t watched a single snap of either player.

Lets sling some poop against the wall and see if it sticks.

i live in washington state, I watched Carpenter play every sunday. So whos thowing **** on the wall hoping it sticks?

Flying Falcon likes this

1 minute ago, FentayeJones said:

Ill bet if the Eagles or Patriots would have signed Carpenter and Brown, you would be saying what a shrewd move it was lol

I have never mentioned those teams ever, nor do I care too

1 minute ago, TRUju2111 said:

i live in washington state, I watched Carpenter play every sunday. So whos thowing **** on the wall hoping it sticks?

And what about Brown?

Posted (edited)

Dear God. 

I’m making an assumption here, but I’m going to assume you’re someone who would want the Falcons to trade for OBJ (short for Odell Beckham Junior, the name his parents gave him at birth) because you know who he is. He’s the guy with unique hair who made that crazy catch against the Dallas Cowboys (NFL team based out of Dallas, Texas), does cool things, and suck.

Edited by CTann
Stryka, Sportsman2593 and shock like this

4 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

And what about Brown?

Hes been suspended, hes been on the IR, hes been on the streets from getting cut. He has also played every position besides center because they cant find one he is good at. 

Flying Falcon likes this

These are good not great signings! It's better than what we currently been rolling with!

11 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

He was a lot better with the Jets because of the difference in scheme. But you didn't know that did you?

2 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

same thing everyone said about Fusco, same exact **** thing

I understand, but they are definitely upgrades as long as they stay healthy. And learning from last season, we now have some good depth and also there's going to be some good competition in camp. This is something to look forward to. 

17 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

3 minutes ago, E. T. said:

I understand, but they are definitely upgrades as long as they stay healthy. And learning from last season, we now have some good depth and also there's going to be some good competition in camp. This is something to look forward to. 

I live in Jacksonville. I can’t name 80% of the Jaguars offensive line.

Falconsfan567 likes this