ike barn87987

J.R. Sweezy

58 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Whats the deal with sweeney. I didnt follow him. I rather draft ford instead. Save that money.

Edited by RazorWing

I mean if we are gonna just steal from seattle go on ahead with Sweezy and Fluker. Cheeks! 

Posted (edited)

IDK man. He was forced to play LG some last year. If we sign him I would say Fusco would be cut because both are career RG with zero to very minimal experience playing on the left. IDC how he is an upgrade to Fusco.

Edited by ATLSlobberKnockers

If I remember correctly, didn't we all mock Tampa a few years back for giving a huge contract to him, since he sucks? and then, they released after only a couple of seasons? since he sucks?

papachaz and Ovie_Lover like this

4 minutes ago, WiscoFalcon said:

Sweezy is bad and always has been. I’m sick of this franchise trying to patch hole the remaining pieces of this OL after Mack and Matthews.

Get ready for Pamphile then. Connected to DK.

36 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Sweezy is butt cheeks. Sign Spain. 

What he said

His career year was 2018 where he ranked 72 amongst OG’s with s grade of 45.  For comparison, Fusco graded out at 76 in 2017.  Wes was a 65 last year, ranking as the 35th best OG

I don’t think he would beat out either Fusco or Wes.  Dead assss

It’s such a joke. Quinn says how he is only comfortable with LT and C. And we need to protect matt Ryan. His plan to do that is JR F-Ing Sweezy? I’d rather just start Schwitzer again! And I think he is terrible. Not terrible just a backup nfl guard. 

This offseason so far has been awful. Only thing we did I would have done is cut Alford. Schraeder still on the team? Why? Beasley at 13 million? No WAY! Fusco? Why? He was bad. Couldn’t get a deal done with Jarrett. Sambrailo resigned... as a starter? No thanks. Backup swing tackle fine. 

These bandaids will never work. Time is running out on Matt ryan. Just fix the line for real. We never will though!! 

Unless Montez Sweat falls in my lap I am going back to back offensive lineman if I was in charge. Idk, I just think we are looking at a potentially worse offensive line than last year.  

shock likes this

Posted (edited)

Hoping this is a smoke screen because cody Ford needs to be a falcon not jr sleezy

Edited by EZfalcons

He sucks . He was garbage in Seattle . Typical Falcon move .. but let the guys tell it “TD is a top 6 GM” man gtfoh . We shouldn’t even be entertaining this dud . 

3 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

He sucks . He was garbage in Seattle . Typical Falcon move .. but let the guys tell it “TD is a top 6 GM” man gtfoh . We shouldn’t even be entertaining this dud . 

Well he was a former seahawk so we have to get him. Dan Quinn logic.

ive literally been making fun of how bad Sweezy is for years. With the line “it ain’t easy being sweezy”

papachaz and GeorgiaBoyz like this

1 hour ago, Yo_Lover said:

If we sign him I'm gonna flip a table in an angry manner. A big table too. Not a little table. 

Well get your table ready 

Ovie_Lover likes this