Atownbound

Call me crazy but what if.......

5 posts in this topic

Some of the high paid falcons took a pay cut and lets win the next 2 out of 3 SB. It would have to start with Matt taking about $10mil off the next 2 years. Everyone else making over 10mil take 2 mil and everyone making 5 take a mil. Cut Beasley save that 12.9 mil and let’s go out sign some good FA and have a good draft. With the payout bonuses you will get winning a few SB they would get the money back hummmmm....Comes down to do you want to win a few SB and get paid about the same or do you want to get paid more than enough money to keep your already paid family tree happier and start next season in the same boat? 

7 hours ago, Atownbound said:

Some of the high paid falcons took a pay cut and lets win the next 2 out of 3 SB. It would have to start with Matt taking about $10mil off the next 2 years. Everyone else making over 10mil take 2 mil and everyone making 5 take a mil. Cut Beasley save that 12.9 mil and let’s go out sign some good FA and have a good draft. With the payout bonuses you will get winning a few SB they would get the money back hummmmm....Comes down to do you want to win a few SB and get paid about the same or do you want to get paid more than enough money to keep your already paid family tree happier and start next season in the same boat? 

:mmmhmm:  Nice thought,, in a perfect world,, But ... it's not a perfect world...

Ha. I had some moron today on twitter saying that td needs to do the “right” thing and pay Julio 20+ million a year and make him the highest paid WR in the league. Why the F would you want to pay Julio to be the top paid WR as a fan of this team? I get he is the top or 2nd best.... but you should want your players to sign the most cap friendly deal. It’s called logic