Dirtybird56

Antonio Brown (Almost Traded) To The Bills

99 posts in this topic

Big Ben (as a prospect coming out of the draft) was my Josh Allen comparison. It'll be interesting, but can't imagine Antonio Brown will like the fit. Cold, small market, wildly inaccurate, young QB who likes to rely on his legs rather than his arm in big moments.

With so many conflicting reports amongst the most respected journalists, I’m going to wait until something is official before I give an opinion. If the official NFL twitter page gave false information first, whoever runs it should be fired ASAP 

5 hours ago, stizz said:

LOL be careful what you ask for. Dude is going to harsh conditions and an inaccurate quarterback.

They are one of the teams I was hoping we'd trade Julio to last year when he started his Migos/T.O. hold out act before OTAs.

1 minute ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Some people in America just hates anyone with an opinion. When did he complain about Ben's Accuracy? He didn't like Ben being a jack@ss.

This particular guy, I honestly don’t even know why I’m following him. He has the IQ of a dumb person

Faithful Falcon likes this

2 hours ago, Smiler11 said:

Big Ben (as a prospect coming out of the draft) was my Josh Allen comparison. It'll be interesting, but can't imagine Antonio Brown will like the fit. Cold, small market, wildly inaccurate, young QB who likes to rely on his legs rather than his arm in big moments.

I thought it got cold up in Pittsburgh, I guess Buffalo being more North is probably at least slightly colder though

2 minutes ago, TheHeartless said:

I thought it got cold up in Pittsburgh, I guess Buffalo being more North is probably at least slightly colder though

Buffalo would be colder, but you're right it's not like he's used to playing in Florida or California. Still if he had a choice, I can't imagine Buffalo would be it.

Posted (edited)

Pittsburgh gotta pay him to leave. For the kind of loot he making I'm pretty sure he could care less.  The objective is to get away from Ben and that drama in Pittsburgh...

Edited by slickgadawg

Would love to see him go to BUF. (Comp for NE, LOL@AB, and can talk trash to my mom who is a bulls fan)

I still see OAK as the team though. Just makes too much sense. As long as he doesn’t end up in the NFCS I am cool.

13 minutes ago, TheHeartless said:

Buffalo is very different from PA. Much more wind and snow (3-5 feet a year) due to lake effect weather. Also, probably 10 degrees colder. I worked there for a few months mid winter, the place just sucks. Everything about it man.

It’s gonna be funny as **** if the initial report turned out to be dead wrong and it’s not the Bills. Once Adam and Jason made didn’t report the same news as Ian, I knew to pump the brakes. But the latest 

Lmao, maybe loose lips, drama mama, man child will Just refuse to go... then retire.  After all, the problem queen has already stated he doesn’t need the game.

Good deal, then we don’t have to put up with his nonsense anymore.  Perfect.

I love how people try to blame others for AB’s poor choices & behavior.  Sorry, but nobody has created his issues except himself.  Not Mike Tomlin, Big Ben, or anyone else.  Clearly that team is ready for drama princess to pack up his gear & gtfo.  Adios amiga!  :tiphat:

2 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Lmao, maybe loose lips, drama mama, man child will Just refuse to go... then retire.  After all, the problem queen has already stated he doesn’t need the game.

I love how people try to blame others for AB’s poor choices & behavior.  Sorry, but nobody has created his issues except himself.  Not Mike Tomlin, Big Ben, or anyone else.  Clearly that team is ready for drama princess to pack up his gear & gtfo.  Adios amiga!  :tiphat:

I have an issue with one thing you just said. He said he doesn't need the game because he has nothing else to prove and statistically he isn't lying at all but he wants the game. Wanting is much greater than needing it when it comes to professional athletes IMO. All the other stuff you stated is an opinion that is yours and i'm not gonna touch. Certainly disagree with almost all

1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

They are one of the teams I was hoping we'd trade Julio to last year when he started his Migos/T.O. hold out act before OTAs.

We aren't trading Julio, man. Let it go. 

8 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

The Steelers certainly have their problems outside of AB, but I certainly wouldn't let him dictate where he wants to go. If the compensation to Buffalo was good and he just refused to go and would rather retire, fine. More money I'd have freed up for free agency. 

HASHBROWN3 likes this

2 minutes ago, stizz said:

We aren't trading Julio, man. Let it go. 

That's too bad. Just think if we traded him to BUF for a 1st and 4th. We could definitely get either Oliver, White or Sweat with their first, then take Metcalf with our first, while freeing up $8.1M to sign an OG and another vet. Use their 4th to add a depth pick. Really get explosive. Oh well.

GeorgiaBoyz likes this

4 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

That's too bad. Just think if we traded him to BUF for a 1st and 4th. We could definitely get either Oliver, White or Sweat with their first, then take Metcalf with our first, while freeing up $8.1M to sign an OG and another vet. Use their 4th to add a depth pick. Really get explosive. Oh well.

Imagine trading the best receiver that's ever played in Atlanta, a dude whose kept his head down for the entirety of his career - all because he hung out with some rappers and wanted more money..once.

thank GOD you're some random dude on a message board and not a member of the FO.

Lucas likes this