81KJW

Mock draft for 2019

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Wouldn't say awful, just unrealistic. Bradbury going in the first, Zach Allen is a decent player but a reach at 14 overall.  David Sills isn't lasting to the 5th round. Ben Powers is okay, maybe a reach there where he is. I like the players though, I just would say a bit out of order.

Edited by datchrisb1
81KJW likes this

6 hours ago, datchrisb1 said:

Wouldn't say awful, just unrealistic. Bradbury going in the first, Zach Allen is a decent player but a reach at 14 overall.  David Sills isn't lasting to the 5th round. Ben Powers is okay, maybe a reach there where he is. I like the players though, I just would say a bit out of order.

ok  Just out of curiosity where do you see all these players going in the NFL draft 

datchrisb1 likes this

6 hours ago, datchrisb1 said:

Thank you for the feedback

datchrisb1 likes this

13 hours ago, 81KJW said:

why ?????

I think Zach Allen & Gerald Willis are huge reaches. Bradbury is a great player and fit here, but he's likely a 1st round pick after the combine. What happened to the extra 4th and 5th round picks we have.

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, 81KJW said:

ok  Just out of curiosity where do you see all these players going in the NFL draft 

Zach Allen = late second, third round

Gerald Willis = third round

Ben Powers = late 4th, 5th round

Garrett Bradbury = 1st round

David Sills = late second, third round

Greg Gaines = got that right

Alec Ingold = not sure

Now this is my opinion. Nobody has a crystal ball here.

Edited by datchrisb1
Summerhill likes this

9 hours ago, Smiler11 said:

I think Zach Allen & Gerald Willis are huge reaches. Bradbury is a great player and fit here, but he's likely a 1st round pick after the combine. What happened to the extra 4th and 5th round picks we have.

lol https://www.atlantafalcons.com/news/falcons-awarded-two-compensatory-picks-in-2019-nfl-draft    

I don't know I just use this press release for my mock draft???

I like a few of the players in the draft itself but the rounds where the players are expected to go are quite a bit off my friend.   Chris is actually not to far off on his listings on alot of the players.  I personally feel we could get a good bit of your players you like in their correct rounds and actually pick better players earlier to upgrade this draft.   Maybe something like this

1st -  Ed Oliver, Christian Wilkins, Dexter Lawrence - DT
2nd -  Chris Lindstrom, Elgton Jenkins, Eric McCoy, Dalton Risner Garrett Bradbury- OL
3rd - Zach Allen, Oshame Ximines, Joe Jackson, Deandre Walker - Edge
4A - Ben Powers - OL
4B - Best CB available
5A - Best Lb Available
5B -   Best Power RB available
6th Best WR available or Gaines DT
7th - Best WR, St player, or FB you like?