Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BamaBirdLady

Gaints didn't tag Collins

40 posts in this topic

I am not an expert on the cap space at all, so excuse me if the money just isn't there. But anyone think he would be a HUGE pick up for us?

Of course being a Bama Gal I love him, but also he is a beast and a game changer, would love to see him in red and black!

Knight of God likes this

Have you see the number of Safeties in the FA market? Even if we had a need, let other teams overpay...but we're good at S; given our needs are the front 7...maybe another CB.

RING OF HONOR and Stryka like this

3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

TATF free agency has officially started

Yes, the how bout we add this really expensive player, with no cap money, in a position we already are strong at, time of year. Nothing personal OP, just we've seen this year after year after year so we laugh about it.

3 minutes ago, AtlantaFanatic said:

Yes, the how bout we add this really expensive player, with no cap money, in a position we already are strong at, time of year. Nothing personal OP, just we've seen this year after year after year so we laugh about it.

true

24 minutes ago, AtlantaFanatic said:

That is exactly why I said excuse me if I am wrong because I know nothing to little about our cap space. Just thought he would be another big alpha hitter on the backend of our defense.

AtlantaFanatic and papachaz like this

3 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

That is exactly why I said excuse me if I am wrong because I know nothing to little about our cap space. Just thought he would be another big alpha hitter on the backend of our defense.

Yeah I hear ya. If you're spreading your opinions on the internet I'm assuming you're tough enough to handle some criticism. You're not the first person who will have a post like this and you certainly won't be the last. I guess the unwritten rule is if you're going to post without knowledge of the subject, that's fine, but TATF will use it as comedy fodder. 

19 minutes ago, atljbo said:

Keanu neal.... Keanu neal... keanu neal... Keanu neal

Just for stupid sake...is the ACL injury he got the same knee that knee'd the Eagles into the NFCCG?

Dirtybird3 and papachaz like this

2 minutes ago, AtlantaFanatic said:

Yeah I hear ya. If you're spreading your opinions on the internet I'm assuming you're tough enough to handle some criticism. You're not the first person who will have a post like this and you certainly won't be the last. I guess the unwritten rule is if you're going to post without knowledge of the subject, that's fine, but TATF will use it as comedy fodder. 

Oh no, don't get wrong, not offended at all. I am the youngest girl with 4 older brothers, I have some pretty tough skin. I just sometimes like to bat around ideas and have conversations about what if, wouldn't that be nice. Certainly did not mean to start a fire.

AtlantaFanatic likes this

8 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

Oh no, don't get wrong, not offended at all. I am the youngest girl with 4 older brothers, I have some pretty tough skin. I just sometimes like to bat around ideas and have conversations about what if, wouldn't that be nice. Certainly did not mean to start a fire.

soo ummmm

giphy.gif

1. The Falcons aren't signing him. 
  2. I hope this glut of good safeties on the open market gives the Falcons some pause when it comes to extending Neal but it's pretty much a guarantee they're going to make him the highest paid safety of all time, right? 

6 hours ago, BamaBirdLady said:

I am not an expert on the cap space at all, so excuse me if the money just isn't there. But anyone think he would be a HUGE pick up for us?

Of course being a Bama Gal I love him, but also he is a beast and a game changer, would love to see him in red and black!

Would change the defense

BamaBirdLady likes this

49 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

My daughters in college...I ain’t old

i tell you I’m not! I’m not!!!

I know, how silly of me! I'm not old either dam it!!!!

Is your daughter at Bama. Son it there and daughter just confirmed she is going to Bama instead of GA!

RTR

Knight of God likes this