Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flying Falcon

Butthurt continues

22 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I pray to god we host them in week 1 and troll them the way they did us the first time after 28-3.

Sadly AB is too classy to stoop to that level that the Saints do almost every time we play them.

Edited by PriMeTiiMe

56 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

I pray to god we host them in week 1 and troll them the way they did us the first time after 28-3.

Sadly AB is too classy to stoop to that level that the Saints do almost every time we play them.

I'll bet the fans can get pretty creative though!

Somebody dress like a thief - with a bandit mask - holding a fake trophy - and a sign something like:

Robbery Suspects:

Bill Vinovich - missed PI call (ruled out)

Roger Goodell - didn't give them a new game (ruled out)

Judge Susie Morgan - failed to rule for the game to be played over (ruled against - haha)

Nickell Robey-Coleman - interfered with the receiver during a pass (ruled out in Atlanta)

Tommylee Lewis - failed to catch the ball after being interfered with (ruled out)

Greg Zuerlein - 57 yards folks - that's all that needs to be said (ruled out in Atlanta)

Phil McKinnely  - bias on miss call because he played for Falcons & Rams (ruled out because he wasn't even there)

Sean Payton - calling pass plays when they had the game in their hands

Drew Brees - throwing the game losing interception during overtime

Saints Defense - failed to stop the Rams from scoring after missed call

42 minutes ago, Tandy said:

Somebody dress like a thief - with a bandit mask - holding a fake trophy - and a sign something like:

Robbery Suspects:

Judge Susie Morgan - failed to rule for the game to be played over (ruled against - haha)

Nickell Robey-Coleman - interfered with the receiver during a pass (ruled out in Atlanta)

Tommylee Lewis - failed to catch the ball after being interfered with (ruled out)

Greg Zuerlein - 57 yards folks - that's all that needs to be said (ruled out in Atlanta)

Phil McKinnely  - bias on miss call because he played for Falcons & Rams (ruled out because he wasn't even there)

:lol::tiphat:

Tandy, thofin21 and papachaz like this

Did you see the buttt load on that chick in the parade? Or, was it Payton in drag?! Just S ain’t sure though...in either case, smashable? Yes, or no??? 

seriously though:

If September comes and THE TAM is just as "butthurt" as much as the Aints fans are, then 2019 will be a dark and crappy season for Nawlins and a BEAUTIFUL B E A-tiful one in the ATL!

4 hours ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Blank may be classy, but we don't have to be. Kleenex everywhere.

The RiseUp Avenger likes this

There is a royally, royally appropriate comment I could make, regarding this thread....

….but I really don't want some kid reading it and then asking their parents, "Daddy, what does these letters stand for...?"

6 hours ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

If we were as classy as the Saints, we'd hold a trophy celebration for the poor dears at halftime. Could be a lot of fun.

The RiseUp Avenger likes this

6 hours ago, Tandy said:

Robbery Suspects:

Truth to power.

Tandy likes this

3 hours ago, TheUsualStuff said:

Has anyone told Cam Newton that Gayle Benson is raiding and robbing his wardrobe?

gb110.jpg

:lol:

Seriously, someone photoshop Cam's head over Benson's!!

I cannot believe she happily accepted that. I would have been like f your pity trophy...not to mention to put it on a Lombardi is assuming they could have beat the Pats anyways.

Flying Falcon likes this

1 hour ago, 1989Fan said:

I cannot believe she happily accepted that. I would have been like f your pity trophy...not to mention to put it on a Lombardi is assuming they could have beat the Pats anyways.

Mardi Gras is all in jest.  It's a ton of fun!!  

Flying Falcon likes this