Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ATLSlobberKnockers

Detroit meets with Kyler Murray?

12 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Just read and thought it was.interesting. Would be nice if they didn't go.DL

Well, with the QBs being hot garbage this year, they could get a nice haul for Stafford and really that’s what Matt needs. A change of pace. I think the Skins or Giants would pull the trigger for him quickly. Patricia needs to be thinking OL, maybe RB. Not defense this year, but he’ll probably stockpile DL in the first few rounds.

Our best bet is to resign Irvin and get a DL in FA. Maybe even a LB like Kwon, or a DB like Amos. Screw the sound bytes. They need to do what it takes and get defensive playmakers and draft offense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Well, with the QBs being hot garbage this year, they could get a nice haul for Stafford and really that’s what Matt needs. A change of pace. I think the Skins or Giants would pull the trigger for him quickly. Patricia needs to be thinking OL, maybe RB. Not defense this year, but he’ll probably stockpile DL in the first few rounds.

Our best bet is to resign Irvin and get a DL in FA. Maybe even a LB like Kwon, or a DB like Amos. Screw the sound bytes. They need to do what it takes and get defensive playmakers and draft offense. 

Why has No one asked TD about Irvin? It's all GJ and VB

Cheap Talk and Knight of God like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Why has No one asked TD about Irvin? It's all GJ and VB

May not be resigning him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

May not be resigning him.

Why would the f.o. Feel like we  couldn't use him now? Obviously felt we did midseason. What changed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Why would the f.o. Feel like we  couldn't use him now? Obviously felt we did midseason. What changed?

Man, I don’t know. I haven’t heard anything I’m just following the track record. O’Brien, Freeney, etc. I think they are looking to Means if you want to be honest. To me he’s just another guy to do very little and the boards (fan base) will love him for it.

MoFalconsFan56 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Man, I don’t know. I haven’t heard anything I’m just following the track record. O’Brien, Freeney, etc. I think they are looking to Means if you want to be honest. To me he’s just another guy to do very little and the boards (fan base) will love him for it.

Bierman 's spirit lives on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Why would the f.o. Feel like we  couldn't use him now? Obviously felt we did midseason. What changed?

**** we ask the worst questions on this board sometimes lol. How the **** does anyone here supposed to know what the heck is going on in the FO

ATLSlobberKnockers and cwell1 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

**** we ask the worst questions on this board sometimes lol. How the **** does anyone here supposed to know what the heck is going on in the FO

Lol...

ya_boi_j likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Knight of God said:

May not be resigning him.

Probably waiting to see if we can afford him. I suspect the contract they're working on with Deion Jones might be backloaded so we can have some money to do some of these things.

 

Knight of God likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Why has No one asked TD about Irvin? It's all GJ and VB

I think at this point they view all the players that were on IR last year as their free agent class.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0