Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ATLSlobberKnockers

Detroit meets with Kyler Murray?

12 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Just read and thought it was.interesting. Would be nice if they didn't go.DL

Well, with the QBs being hot garbage this year, they could get a nice haul for Stafford and really that’s what Matt needs. A change of pace. I think the Skins or Giants would pull the trigger for him quickly. Patricia needs to be thinking OL, maybe RB. Not defense this year, but he’ll probably stockpile DL in the first few rounds.

Our best bet is to resign Irvin and get a DL in FA. Maybe even a LB like Kwon, or a DB like Amos. Screw the sound bytes. They need to do what it takes and get defensive playmakers and draft offense. 

4 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Well, with the QBs being hot garbage this year, they could get a nice haul for Stafford and really that’s what Matt needs. A change of pace. I think the Skins or Giants would pull the trigger for him quickly. Patricia needs to be thinking OL, maybe RB. Not defense this year, but he’ll probably stockpile DL in the first few rounds.

Our best bet is to resign Irvin and get a DL in FA. Maybe even a LB like Kwon, or a DB like Amos. Screw the sound bytes. They need to do what it takes and get defensive playmakers and draft offense. 

Why has No one asked TD about Irvin? It's all GJ and VB

Cheap Talk and Knight of God like this

35 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

May not be resigning him.

20 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Why would the f.o. Feel like we  couldn't use him now? Obviously felt we did midseason. What changed?

35 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Why would the f.o. Feel like we  couldn't use him now? Obviously felt we did midseason. What changed?

Man, I don’t know. I haven’t heard anything I’m just following the track record. O’Brien, Freeney, etc. I think they are looking to Means if you want to be honest. To me he’s just another guy to do very little and the boards (fan base) will love him for it.

MoFalconsFan56 likes this

46 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Man, I don’t know. I haven’t heard anything I’m just following the track record. O’Brien, Freeney, etc. I think they are looking to Means if you want to be honest. To me he’s just another guy to do very little and the boards (fan base) will love him for it.

Bierman 's spirit lives on.

2 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

**** we ask the worst questions on this board sometimes lol. How the **** does anyone here supposed to know what the heck is going on in the FO

ATLSlobberKnockers and cwell1 like this

6 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

**** we ask the worst questions on this board sometimes lol. How the **** does anyone here supposed to know what the heck is going on in the FO

Lol...

ya_boi_j likes this

3 hours ago, Knight of God said:

Probably waiting to see if we can afford him. I suspect the contract they're working on with Deion Jones might be backloaded so we can have some money to do some of these things.

Knight of God likes this

12 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

I think at this point they view all the players that were on IR last year as their free agent class.