Draftnut57

Draftnut57 2019 Mock Draft

77 posts in this topic

Even thou I made this Mock over 6 weeks ago.. The only player I might would change now is the first pick.. Mainly because I wouldn't want to trade up... IF Gary fell to 14,, I'd still be all in. But sense he probably will not fall,, I'd take Christian Wilkins who can sack the QB as good as a lot of DEs. Wilkins may be the safest pick in the first round for us,, But if Gary finds out how to use all his natural talent. He will be a nightmare for opposing O#s....

On 3/5/2019 at 9:40 PM, Draftnut57 said:

These are the players I'd love for us to draft,, They are all projected to be available in each pick taken. I had to use 2 picks to trade up for my first pick.. I would rather use all our FA money on two really good OL and just draft this one in round 3. Just to make sure our OL is stout enough to take care of Ryan , if that happens,, and we was to have a draft like this one,, WE will go deep next year...Because these players in this draft will make a huge difference in our team.. We already have most players we need.. get this draft and a few vet OL,, and we'll be on our way back to a deep post season this coming fall. 

1. DT.  Rashan Gary......... Michigan........6.5, 285,,4.80,,,,, #14

2. DE. Jaylon Ferguson.... Louis Tech ....6,4. 260, 4.32,,,,, #45

3. OG. Chris Linstram ...... B.C................6,4, 310, 4.91,,,,, #79

4. DT. Austin Bryant .........Clemson........6,4, 310, 4.90,,,,,#111

5. SS, Isaiah Johnson...... .Houston........6,2, 207, 4.58,,,,#142

6. CB, Michael Jackson.... Miami............6,4, 205, 4.57,,,,#173 

7. FB, Alex Barnes............Kansas..........6,1, 225, 4.52,,,,#208

Made my only mock draft this year on March 15th , very early ,, And had pegged Linstram  as a OL that I would really like to get.. , never dreamed we would take him with our 1st pick..  But love our draft because I  believe now we have the best chance to go to the Superbowl of any team in the league.