ike barn87987

CB Sean Bunting

27 posts in this topic

He graded out pretty well at the combine. I wish he had run the shuttle and 3-cone agility drills.

It will be interesting to see how he does at his pro day!

On 3/5/2019 at 9:13 PM, ike barn87987 said:

I'm starting to really like this dude. Has the size and speed DQ likes.

just mocked him in my draft today.....like him!

BleedBlack&Red likes this

2 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

just mocked him in my draft today.....like him!

I would love to see him and Oliver outside starting in 2020. Get rid of the Trufant contract. 2 big corners for DQ.

g-dawg likes this

Just now, ike barn87987 said:

I would love to see him and Oliver outside starting in 2020. Get rid of the Trufant contract. 2 big corners for DQ.

would be sweet.   

On 3/10/2019 at 4:32 PM, ike barn87987 said:

His pro day is Thursday. Interesting to see if we are there for him.

yeah if anybody is reading and hears if we had scouts there, would love to know it.

18 hours ago, g-dawg said:

yeah if anybody is reading and hears if we had scouts there, would love to know it.

There was a large crowd on hand at Central Michigan to see two highly regarded cornerbacks, and they did not disappoint.

Defensive backs coaches from the Arizona Cardinals, Los Angeles Chargers, New England Patriots, New York Giants, New Orleans Saints, Oakland Raiders and Tampa Bay Bucs were all on hand to watch Sean Bunting and Xavier Crawford.

Bunting is presently the hottest name at the cornerback position and is swiftly moving up draft boards. Over the past two days, he individually met with all the teams mentioned above. Bunting stood on his 40 time of 4.42 from the combine but ran the three-cone in a time of 6.85 seconds and the short shuttle in 4.11 seconds.

Expect Bunting to be selected in the top half of Round 2.

http://draftanalyst.com/pro-day-report-central-michigan

g-dawg likes this

3 minutes ago, ike barn87987 said:

There was a large crowd on hand at Central Michigan to see two highly regarded cornerbacks, and they did not disappoint.

Defensive backs coaches from the Arizona Cardinals, Los Angeles Chargers, New England Patriots, New York Giants, New Orleans Saints, Oakland Raiders and Tampa Bay Bucs were all on hand to watch Sean Bunting and Xavier Crawford.

Bunting is presently the hottest name at the cornerback position and is swiftly moving up draft boards. Over the past two days, he individually met with all the teams mentioned above. Bunting stood on his 40 time of 4.42 from the combine but ran the three-cone in a time of 6.85 seconds and the short shuttle in 4.11 seconds.

Expect Bunting to be selected in the top half of Round 2.

http://draftanalyst.com/pro-day-report-central-michigan

looks like our HYPE is justified.   Sad to see that the Falcons aren't in the list of teams.

57 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

looks like our HYPE is justified.   Sad to see that the Falcons aren't in the list of teams.

If not Bunting, Corey Ballentine is another option.

1 hour ago, Romfal said:

any news on us meeting with this guy?

I haven't heard anything, but he should be. If it was up to me.

On 3/10/2019 at 4:30 PM, ike barn87987 said:

I would like that too.

On 3/25/2019 at 11:29 AM, Romfal said:

any news on us meeting with this guy?

-We interviewed him at the combine, one of our 60 official visits

-We worked him out at his Pro Day

-We brought him to Flowery Branch for one of our "Top 30" visits

Bunting is DEFINITELY on the radar. I think he's our guy if he's on the board in Round 2.

If we miss out on Bunting, Isaiah Johnson is another guy who would really fit Quinn's Cover 3. But Johnson may be more of a Round 3 guy.

9 hours ago, virginiafalcon said:

-We worked him out at his Pro Day

-We brought him to Flowery Branch for one of our "Top 30" visits

You sure about that? IIRC we did not have a rep at his Pro Day nor did we bring him to Flowery Branch. 

Since1990 likes this

37 minutes ago, Cole World said:

You sure about that? IIRC we did not have a rep at his Pro Day nor did we bring him to Flowery Branch. 

I agree! I haven't seen his name linked to us anywhere. I just posted a list compiled by walterfootball.com...

Cole World likes this