Appreciate Julio before he leaves

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, high impact said:

OK, but you could actually read and understand what I wrote. Not so much with the drunk rant at the top of the page.

It wasn't a drunk rant. Analyze each word that I typed. Then lay down and close your eyes and think deeply what I wrote. Then come back and appreciate my lingo.

1 minute ago, falconfreek123 said:

It wasn't a drunk rant. Analyze each word that I typed. Then lay down and close your eyes and think deeply what I wrote. Then come back and appreciate my lingo.

Sorry never done the kind of drugs that make me see things like this.

So what I'm realizing is that. I made a post and there were some mistakes, but if you have a low IQ you could have still understood it. Rather than a engaging discussion about the topic all of you important and great people think it's okay to attack me. Do you think its cool to just attack people? Like do you do that to your families al$0? Basic ethics are lacking, hence it reflects in our goverment.

7 minutes ago, falconfreek123 said:

So what I'm realizing is that. I made a post and there were some mistakes, but if you have a low IQ you could have still understood it. Rather than a engaging discussion about the topic all of you important and great people think it's okay to attack me. Do you think its cool to just attack people? Like do you do that to your families al$0? Basic ethics are lacking, hence it reflects in our goverment.

Not attacking you. I was just poking fun. Sorry if I caused you any pain or suffering. 

Just now, high impact said:

Well unless you were a fan before 1970. Than I am an older fan than you.

Fair enough, I wasnt born until 1981. Graduated from the University of Georgia in 2004 with a degree in CS. This is my team, my state, and I've suffered with the rest of you. 

Just now, falconfreek123 said:

? No I'm not in drugs? Where does it indicate I'm on drugs?

Well going off your first post. I thought the statement bellow was just some more code for yeah I am a bit lit now.

4 minutes ago, falconfreek123 said:

No not you, 

Pain and suffering is the definition of life. So no need to feel bad. Pain and suffering has become my medicine of joy.

5 minutes ago, theDIRTYcode said:

Fair enough, I wasnt born until 1981. Graduated from the University of Georgia in 2004 with a degree in CS. This is my team, my state, and I've suffered with the rest of you. 

Well I have been through a lot more lean years with this team than most. So I get a bit more upset to see the same crap on the field. But I am still here just thinking maybe next year.

6 minutes ago, high impact said:

Well I have been through a lot more lean years with this team than most. So I get a bit more upset to see the same crap on the field. But I am still here just thinking maybe next year.

Watched my NFL team blow a 25 point lead. Watched my alma mater blow 2 different leads in 2 different games. And I promise you, the entire state of Georgia are Dawgs. The fans the Falcons want, are Dawgs. We took over South Bend. We raided LSU. Come Halloween we are gonna run Florida from one side of the ocean to the next. Go Dawgs, sic em....woof woof woof.