⚡Slumerican⚡

Chiefs will release Justin Huston

120 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Theyve been putting him out for trade for some time.. No takers, every team knows hes going to be released now and have no reason to give up anything 

His tweet read like Ford was on the market if the price was right. Maybe just how it read.

5DF4AC6C-BCA2-44AF-B128-9F0A8FCEFF38.jpeg

18 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

He knows they are releasing JH, he just trying to be funny 

How the **** am I trying to be funny? The beat writer was premature in saying he’s already released. That’s not your fault, you just ran with it 

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

How the **** am I trying to be funny? The beat writer was premature in saying he’s already released. That’s not your fault, you just ran with it 

I didn't mean it in a bad way, just saying u were fucin with me ;)

36 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Bring cuz home TD so he can literally be close to home!! And I can get some tix lol. 

Send him our way?

Kinda surprised the title stills says that, considering this was debunked almost immediately; pretty misleading. 

5 minutes ago, hjerry said:

Kinda surprised the title stills says that, considering this was debunked almost immediately; pretty misleading. 

Hang tight, if its not on the transaction wire tomorrow ill change it 

hjerry likes this

11 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Yes. 

:)

11 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Tho I don’t see the chiefs letting him go. 

:(

How long do you keep throwing money at DE's that don't produce before you wake up and realize it may be the scheme that's the problem? If you can't cause a QB to hold the ball for half a second longer than the standard timing on the play, you have no shot. That extra half second is because of scheme. Whether it be jamming receivers at the line or mugging the LB's at the line to cause the QB some confusion, whatever, just get another half second and you'll change your defenses effectiveness dramatically. No DE will be a half second faster than anyone else, maybe small fractions of a second. It has to come from the scheme.

FalconsIn2020 likes this

9 minutes ago, slider said:

How long do you keep throwing money at DE's that don't produce before you wake up and realize it may be the scheme that's the problem? If you can't cause a QB to hold the ball for half a second longer than the standard timing on the play, you have no shot. That extra half second is because of scheme. Whether it be jamming receivers at the line or mugging the LB's at the line to cause the QB some confusion, whatever, just get another half second and you'll change your defenses effectiveness dramatically. No DE will be a half second faster than anyone else, maybe small fractions of a second. It has to come from the scheme.

Of the fact that your defense was plagued by injuries. Missing the qb of the defense in Rico that actually made the qb hold the ball a split second longer because they couldn’t look him off. Or missing Debo because they could dump the ball off to backs. There’s nothing wrong with the scheme. It’s injuries, and play calling. I saw that I’m certain games when Manuel couldn’t adjust to what offenses were doing. He was way more passive than Quinn likes. That’s why I’m excited Quinn will be the DC moving forward. HE knows the style of play he wants and what it looks like done right as well as HOW to execute it. Not only that but the feel of the game. Quinn has that like shannahan has it. Not every coordinator has a feel for the game to call the right plays at the right time. 

What I want is to see the Falcons get an established player and then go to Vic Beasley and say "this is what you're worth and this is what we're going to pay you, take it or leave it."

Unlike most here, I haven't given up on Beasley yet because I still see the massive potential he brings to the table. But he **** sure isn't worth the 5th year option. I'd hate to cut him loose and have him blow up somewhere else because he was finally used correctly and taught correctly.

Vandy, FalconsIn2020 and Stryka like this

5 hours ago, Bigbenright said:

Like Quinn assuming he can make Beasley better.

Sooooo Quinn who took over play calling in 2016 didnt make 4 rookies better on defense? J. Collins. B. Poole. Debo and Keke were out there balling. 

If anybody can get Vic on track....its Quinn. The author of his 15.5 sack season. 

citsalp likes this

7 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Watch us keep Beasley on the books for almost 13 mil while Houston signs for 15 mil/yr somewhere.

Image result for shake fist meme

6 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

What I want is to see the Falcons get an established player and then go to Vic Beasley and say "this is what you're worth and this is what we're going to pay you, take it or leave it."

Unlike most here, I haven't given up on Beasley yet because I still see the massive potential he brings to the table. But he **** sure isn't worth the 5th year option. I'd hate to cut him loose and have him blow up somewhere else because he was finally used correctly and taught correctly.

This is the issue, the amount of cap space he will consume is what will hurt chances on getting a real improvement

9 hours ago, TheFatboi said:

Bring cuz home TD so he can literally be close to home!! And I can get some tix lol. 

Sing it!!!

9 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

They need to move then. As I understand it, March 14 the option becomes guaranteed and can’t be rescinded. 

Vandy likes this

10 hours ago, TheFatboi said:

Yes. Tho I don’t see the chiefs letting him go. 

That plus the Falcons find a way to muck it all up. I would be all for sending them Trufants over paid tail. I am just not sure I can stomach watching him run around in circles while his guy blows past him on his way for a TD. Sometimes its like Trufant has his mind on other things than playing his position.