ike barn87987

These 3 CB's had a good combine

7 posts in this topic

Michael Jackson, Corey Ballentine, and David Long. I would take either one and I have been talking about them leading up to now.

Long:

https://wolverineswire.usatoday.com/2019/03/04/michigan-football-nfl-scouting-combine-rashan-gary-chase-winovich-devin-bush-karan-higdon-david-long-zach-gentry/6/

Check out @dpbrugler’s Tweet:

Jackson:

Check out @BenFennell_NFL’s Tweet:

Ballentine:

Check out @CFD22’s Tweet:

Check out @TonyPauline’s Tweet:

RISERS

These are prospects that shined at the Combine and force deeper looks into their film to evaluate how the testing shows up

DAVID LONG, MICHIGAN

This man had himself a day!

• 4.45 40-yard dash
  • 39.5" vertical jump
  • 10' broad jump
  • 3.97 short shuttle
  • 6.45 3-cone

I have yet to study his film in depth, but that kind of testing has me excited to check out the tape. I've heard mixed reviews on his tape from people I have spoken to but that type of testing is exceptional.

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/2019-nfl-combine--cb-winners-losers-and-risers

2 hours ago, Cole World said:

My guy in this draft is Long. But he might be 2-3 rd now. I'm looking for a CB in the 4th. But if Long is there top of rd 3 I'm pulling the trigger. Otherwise I like Ballentine or Sean Bunting in rd 4. I like Bunting over Layne.

81KJW likes this

I follow a guy on Twitter that does extensive algorithms and rates each prospect!! It's impressive and I'm really interested to see how we draft and where each player graded out. His name is Kent Lee Platte and his Twitter tag is @MathBomb

Here's his work...

David Long's red flag is his height...

Corey Ballentine....

Michael Jackson struggled with 3-cones and shuttle