Followers 0
Cole World

Rashan Carrie

8 posts in this topic

JK, lol

Rashan Gary

·
17m

Rashan Gary said he met formally with the Falcons this week. “They’re a great staff,” Gary said. “They really wanted to know me as a person and basically what I had to offer as a football player. Going out of that meeting, it was great. I’m glad I sat down with them.”

1 minute ago, yungfalc92 said:

If we can pick up Cody Ford with our first, I'd be stoked for Gary in the 2nd.

He may go before our first pick.

hjerry and Atl Falcon like this

Gary would make me throw up. 

When's the last time a player got this much hype to carry over from HS? His lack of production and top tier film is overlooked for his athleticism and projection. Why? 

TheUsualStuff and Since1990 like this

22 minutes ago, vel said:

When's the last time a player got this much hype to carry over from HS? His lack of production and top tier film is overlooked for his athleticism and projection. Why? 

Haven't looked fully yet but I keep hearing people want to throw him as a 3tech and call it a day with his abilities

1 hour ago, vel said:

I agree with this 100% about Gary. Of all the realistic names thrown around, this is the one I think would be the biggest possibility of a bust.

Now Carrie on the other hand....

2 hours ago, yungfalc92 said:

If we can pick up Cody Ford with our first, I'd be stoked for Gary in the 2nd.

I wouldn't even pick Ford with the high first pick.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/draft-six-over-hyped-prospects-for-2019-nfl-draft

Duomx5PWkAcFQdD.jpg

Hailing from Paramus, New Jersey, Gary was the consensus top-ranked player in the 2016 recruiting class. Unlike most players transitioning from high school to college, Gary actually lost weight at Michigan. The 290-pound high school defensive tackle is now listed as a 283-pound defensive end. The problem is his pass-rushing moves still resemble that of a defensive tackle as he’s collected a grand total of 74 pressures over the last two seasons (teammate Chase Winovich has 106 for comparison). The athleticism is evident, but he might have to transition back inside at the NFL level.