Matt Schaub back with two year extension

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Writer for USA today and CBS sport... 

@BiffSippman: Love the #Falcons bringing back the legend, Matt Schaub. Schaub guided the Falcons in the post Vick days to near Super Bowl contendership and then excelled in Houston. Have to think if Matt Ryan shows any signs of slippage, we could have a QB controversy on our hands. https://twitter.com/BiffSippman/status/1101907018833629184/photo/1

Wtf... 

3 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

@BiffSippman: Love the #Falcons bringing back the legend, Matt Schaub. Schaub guided the Falcons in the post Vick days to near Super Bowl contendership and then excelled in Houston. Have to think if Matt Ryan shows any signs of slippage, we could have a QB controversy on our hands. https://twitter.com/BiffSippman/status/1101907018833629184/photo/1

Wtf... 

Blow it out your *** Biff. Oh wait is he a preseason game poster in here?

12 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Wtf... 

I want some of whatever that guy is smoking.

26 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

It wont be. Quinn is over paying this year for non-participating players. Shaub, Beasley, etc.... 

I can't disagree with this. Dan Quinn is putting max heat capacity on him coming into 2019. 

Bruh he can't be getting more then 2.5 mil .... Listen I've heaRd deion jones and others say Schuab has helped with there career  but bruh we don't have the cap to be paying this dude 5 mil.

I'll sit back and see what's the deal for tho

28 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

I think he was making like $4mm/yr. - which was ridiculous.

This is why we're never rolling in cash. We waste money on players that don't contribute smh. Not that he's trash, but & knock on wood* Matt's been consistently healthy. Why invest that much into a backup