Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cole World

Cody Ford met with the Falcons

103 posts in this topic

This makes me happy.   I am  really high on Cody Ford right now.    He is the type of butt-kicker we need to change the offensive line.  We need a dominator.

If you go to jail and this guy is your cellmate, you might as well start wearing dresses :lol:

Related image

32 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

This makes me happy.   I am  really high on Cody Ford right now.    He is the type of butt-kicker we need to change the offensive line.  We need a dominator.

If you go to jail and this guy is your cellmate, you might as well start wearing dresses :lol:

Related image

Well in that scenario you can be assured that's he's not allowing any penetration...Ba Dum Dum.

Cody Ford as our LG or RG sounds fantastic. Sambrailo looks to be solid at RT. We need push on inside in short yardage. We also need someone ta handle the power of today's DT. We need more guys like Alex Mack who finish blocks! We need a lot!!....but this would be a good step for the future. 

atlbaby, gazoo, Malachore and 1 other like this

24 minutes ago, The O.D.B said:

I love the idea of Cam Jordan or whomever getting stoned at the line for the whole game. 

Yeah kinda tired of him having his way with whoever lines up in front of him then talks **** after the game..

55 minutes ago, The O.D.B said:

Cam Jordan or whomever getting stoned at the line for the whole game. 

yes yes yes!

2 hours ago, g-dawg said:

Related image

This dude is 330lbs at 6'4"?

He must have some massive legs.

g-dawg likes this

7 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Did he really just put 19 reps on the press??

LOL I said this last year about some no name and got roasted.