Goober Pyle

Randy Gregory suspended indefinitely

62 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, gazoo said:

Trivia Question: Of Gregory and Beasley, which one led the NFL in sacks in a season?

of Gregory and Beasley, which one has 7 career sacks in 4 seasons, and which one has 29.5 sacks in 4 seasons?

Of Gregory and Beasley, which one has been suspended from NFL 4 times! (Hint, the other one has never been suspended)

of Gregory and Beasley, which one made FFS70’s “Big Board” prior to 2015 NFL draft?

of Gregory and Beasley, which one will play next year and which one is suspended indefinitely?

Trivia Question: Of Beasley and Gregory, which DE did Gazoo put his name on?

Answer: Busterson

FalconAge likes this

3 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Trivia Question: Of Beasley and Gregory, which DE did Gazoo put his name on?

Answer: Busterson

This Gregory v Beasley thing feels like Saints fans giving Falcons fans the 28-3 treatment after finishing 7-9 and losing to us twice.

First off, weed should not be illegal, in my opinion. 

However, when you are a professional athlete (or professional anything, really) and your career reaches the point where it literally depends on not putting illegal substances into your system, you don't risk it

If you truly, honestly want help, you seek it in other, LEGAL ways.  You see doctors and try LEGAL medications.  You keep your situation documented and your employers informed.  You don't just keep smoking weed in the dark.

Gregory, issues notwithstanding, has no one but himself to blame. 

16 hours ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

Armchair GMs got Gregory and Odighizuwa from the giants. Both got suspended for substance abuse and Odi is still looking for his first sack.

Armchair GM then changes his draft picks with hindsight :lol:

Armchair GM also has so many mocks each year, a few years after any draft he can claim “I had him on my mock, trust me” . Of course, we rarely hear about his dozens of failures. 

Sidecar Falcon likes this

46 minutes ago, gazoo said:

Armchair GM also has so many mocks each year, a few years after any draft he can claim “I had him on my mock, trust me” . Of course, we rarely hear about his dozens of failures. 

Or the mythological big board.

It’s quite easy to always “hit” on a player on a list, when every college player coming out is on your big board. There’s no skill involved. 

17 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Ugh plus Todd Gurley, Adrian Amos and Zach Zenner.

• Beasley - $4.6M, 9 starts, 20 tackles, 7 TFLs, 5.0 sacks, 8 QBHits, 0 FFs, 1 FR
  • Gregory - $1.0M, 1 start, 25 tackles, 7 TFLs, 6.0 sacks, 15 QBHits, 2 FFs, 1 FR

Troffed.

I mean....I guess I give you credit for leaning in? 

Otherwise, this is pretty embarrassing. 

17 hours ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

Armchair GMs got Gregory and Odighizuwa from the giants. Both got suspended for substance abuse and Odi is still looking for his first sack.

Armchair GM then changes his draft picks with hindsight :lol:

WE COULDA TRIPLE DIPPED!

DIGGY KIKAHAHAHAHA GREGORY!

1 hour ago, gazoo said:

It's the ol' Edgar Cayce approach. 

2 hours ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

Or the mythological big board.

It’s quite easy to always “hit” on a player on a list, when every college player coming out is on your big board. There’s no skill involved. 

:lol:

Sidecar Falcon likes this

Randy at it again. :lol:

All the yo-yo’s here who sprint to the aid of druggys & woman beaters...  just face it.... you need to do some soul searching I would imagine.

It usually doesn’t end well most of the time.  

gazoo likes this