Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
caponine

Antonio Brown To NFC ?

67 posts in this topic

If this is true, what team do you guys think he ends up on?? There’s one particular team that im worried could get him. I think you guys know who they are

Just now, athell said:

What do the Saints have to trade?!

Mark Ingram , Maybe a corner and trequan lewis and probably a draft pick. Hey man we’ve seen them do it in the past lol 

2 minutes ago, caponine said:

Mark Ingram , Maybe a corner and trequan lewis and probably a draft pick. Hey man we’ve seen them do it in the past lol 

Nah I highly doubt it.  Pitt wants picks not players and the Saints just don't have the capita.

Someone already said Niners, that would make a lot of sense.

PokerSteve and g-dawg like this

3 minutes ago, athell said:

Nah I highly doubt it.  Pitt wants picks not players and the Saints just don't have the capita.

Someone already said Niners, that would make a lot of sense.

im not sure he wants to go to a rebuilding team tho just like Bell,

2 minutes ago, caponine said:

im not sure he wants to go to a rebuilding team tho just like Bell,

He has no saw in the matter tho.  Steelers already on record saying they will do what is best for them, not him.

It’s par for the course for teams to want to ship their superstars out of the conference. After having a weapon like Julio I am sure Shanny would love to have a dominant guy like AB.

1 minute ago, athell said:

He has no saw in the matter tho.  Steelers already on record saying they will do what is best for them, not him.

but them clearing the air makes me think , they’ll give him an option voice his opinion on potential destinations. Now whether they do it, is another matter entirely but still.  

1 minute ago, 1989Fan said:

It’s par for the course for teams to want to ship their superstars out of the conference. After having a weapon like Julio I am sure Shanny would love to have a dominant guy like AB.

True, but i also think he could go to a team like Miami or Raiders. An underrated team is the Seahawks  

17 minutes ago, caponine said:

Ingram is a free agent, and they have #62  pick and #168

Edited by ATLSlobberKnockers
FA91, 1989Fan, shock and 1 other like this

20 minutes ago, caponine said:

what if it’s the saints ?? we’ve seen them pull these kinds of moves off in the past

Then he will tear apart their lockeroom.

Anyone calling himself Mr Big Checks  can go wherever the **** he wants so long as it isn’t Flowery Branch

caponine likes this

28 minutes ago, caponine said:

If this is true, what team do you guys think he ends up on?? There’s one particular team that im worried could get him. I think you guys know who they are

Lol yeah I bet they dont want him in the same conference so he cant RIP them a new a hole...but the niners make sense as a landing spot.they have the money and picks to pull it off

Edited by RoddyWhite84

25 minutes ago, caponine said:

what if it’s the saints ?? we’ve seen them pull these kinds of moves off in the past

The Saints would have to trade next year's first plus TreQuan for him. I say let them.

falconfreak1 likes this

33 minutes ago, caponine said:

Ingram is a free agent and the Saints have awful corners outside of Lattimore. No trade leverage this year in terms of draft picks either. If you're worried about a team in the NFCS getting him, it should be the Panthers. 

19 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

I see that as more of a shanny/roddy white type of relationship though with AB's attitude

:ninja:

PokerSteve likes this

Just now, Francis York Morgan said:

Ingram is a free agent and the Saints have awful corners outside of Lattimore. If you're worried about a team in the NFCS getting him, it should be the Panthers. 

I'd worry about the panthers if they had a QB that could pass without every other one being yards over the intended receivers head. AB can't jump that high

52 minutes ago, athell said:

What do the Saints have to trade?!

It would be draft picks, not player for player. THEN after negotiating the picks, the team picking AB up would have to have the cap space to absorb his base salary AND prorated bonuses which will be accelerated.  If they don't have the space currently, they would have to restructure some contracts in order to be able to get it done.  THATS why you hardly ever have trades in the NFL...

Edited by slickgadawg