Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Falconsin2012

Robert Kraft Charged With Solicitation

145 posts in this topic

Wonder if Eugene Robinson was with him...

i see Belichick’s fingers all over this.  He is soon to be the Patriots owner.  Well played Bill.  Kraft gonna wish he traded Brady and kept Jimmy G per  Belichick's request

As an aside, I am still not certain why it’s illegal.  If someone needs $300 and is willing to do the dirty for it, why should the government take an abiding interest.  What one does with his/her body should be one of the few inalienable rights.  

tactician, PokerSteve, rudy and 7 others like this

4 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Wonder if Eugene Robinson was with him

As an aside, I am still not certain why it’s illegal.  If someone needs $300 and is willing to do the dirty for it, why should the government take an interest.  

Because they didn't want to do it, at least not all of them.

To be that rich and not be able to get this covered up without it reaching the media is a shame.

Like, c’mon, you might be the most powerful owner in the game. You could’ve offered serious money, season tickets, free travel and lodging, future Super Bowl tickets, as well as offered the chance to hang out with the team and Brady up close and personal.

Like, the leverage is unmatched. No way should this have been news

rounz, rugger8, tactician and 3 others like this

2 minutes ago, Lowndesfalc said:

This particular place was connected to human trafficking. He will probably lose the Patriots over this. 

No way. Arizona GM drives drunk and nothing. 

Panthers owner did something suspect and now everyone needs to lose a team?

Crazy that with all the money he has he didn't have a chick on retainer though who he had an "agreement" with. 

g-dawg, TNFalcon1 and papachaz like this

Just now, FalconFanSince1969 said:

How does a billionaire have to pay for sex? 

Cheaper than a marriage if you think about it. The story is he went to a run down parlor for it instead of using a bogus Instagram account or something. 

5 minutes ago, Lowndesfalc said:

This particular place was connected to human trafficking. He will probably lose the Patriots over this. 

Well, that's a whole nother thing within itself.

What if the females were underage?

Cheap Talk and Flying Falcon like this

OK, we can chalk this one up to stupid.  It does illustrate poor decisions are not only for the young athletes.  It is a shame.  If nothing else this man is going to lose a lot of respect.  He may be rich and have a great franchise, but, you can almost hear the jokes coming for the rest of his life.

papachaz and Flying Falcon like this

4 minutes ago, Lowndesfalc said:

Nah, out of 32 owners I’m sure 31 (not including our angel Uncle Arthur ) have paid for “service” before on the regular. Behind closed doors they will likely slap him on the wrist for getting caught and embraressing himself but I seriously doubt they vote him out of power. They will come out publically with a statement condemning him but make no mistake, they’re all going to hit him up behind the scenes like “Bro, tell me that’s not the same spot you took me to for my birthday. Were you with our girl Chi-Chi? Crap, I dodged a bullet. Stay strong Rob, let me know if you need a place to crash while Wifey cools off”.

my take lol

57 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

How does a billionaire have to pay for sex? 

Even if he were to have a young girlfriend, it's all still basically the same because she would definitely not be with him if he wasn't cashing out.

Falconsin2012 likes this

5 minutes ago, LightningDawg58 said:

To be that rich and not be able to get this covered up without it reaching the media is a shame.

Like, c’mon, you might be the most powerful owner in the game. You could’ve offered serious money, season tickets, free travel and lodging, future Super Bowl tickets, as well as offered the chance to hang out with the team and Brady up close and personal.

Like, the leverage is unmatched. No way should this have been news

Meanwhile Jerry Jones engaging in golden showers with girls in Dallas...

jivmhsazfjcoprw6h4ep.jpg

Osiruz likes this

1 minute ago, LightningDawg58 said:

Nah, out of 32 owners I’m sure 31 (not including our angel Uncle Arthur ) have paid for “service” before on the regular. Behind closed doors they will likely slap him on the wrist for getting caught and embraressing himself but I seriously doubt they vote him out of power. They will come out publically with a statement condemning him but make no mistake, they’re all going to hit him up behind the scenes like “Bro, tell me that’s not the same spot you took me to for my birthday. Were you with our girl Chi-Chi? Crap, I dodged a bullet. Stay strong Rob, let me know if you need a place to crash while Wifey cools off”.

my take lol

I forgot Irsay tweeted out a nude pic of a woman that wasn't his wife that he was seemingly in bed with. Owners do wild stuff. The fact that this got out is what's crazy. Would have never heard about it if dude went to a parlor in the northeast.

Flying Falcon likes this