Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FalconofShadows

Ty Sambrailo deal

75 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Yeah Bosher is average.  If we ain’t paying Bryant I don’t see why we pay Bosher.   

Agreed. Bryant was one of the top kickers in the league. Bosher is an average at best punter who can hit. Don't see why we would keep Bosher but not Bryant...

Malachore and g-dawg like this

8 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Yeah Bosher is average.  If we ain’t paying Bryant I don’t see why we pay Bosher.   

Yep and the amount of fire power we have on offense we should be scoring TD's or FG's and not utilizing the punter as much.

PokerSteve likes this

20 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Glad I stayed off yesterday so I avoided it lol. 

People weren't being that dramatic. It's just the the elite around here like to make themselves feel smarter than they really are.

TheUsualStuff and Dirtybird3 like this

I still think they are going to restructure shredder and let them battle it out. which I think is the right move simply bc I feel like we will have a rookie starting RG and I dont think I want a rookie starting RT as well. I still hope we bring a te in that can truly block. I hope we double dip at guard in the draft like one in the first aka our new RG and maybe a 4th or 5th pick to sit a yr behind wes and learn on the job for lg.

Id either cut beasley or restructure. make sure to bring back irvin, than spend a good amount on another DE that can play the run and pass. Id draft a big DT and then try to bring in a FA either at FS or CB. Id draft a rb later like rounds 4-6. Id double dip at LB by drafting a lb in 2nd round than maybe a 6th pick again like we did on that yale dude foye bc after deion jones there is a lot of question marks and I firmly believe duke riley is not the answer.