Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cole World

Coach Quinn - OC Koetter - ST Kotwica speaks with the media today

8 posts in this topic

I honestly dont want to know what they plan to do.

They give out too much intel which our rivals seem to pick it up and use it against us.

Just dont **** this up! & get the job done!

Good presser. He made clear everyone runs the same stuff and it’s all in how you coach it. He also made clear he’s going to mold the offense to our strengths, which probably means keeping a lot of the stuff Kyle did so well. 

Cole World and Schwarzwald like this

The only thing I didn’t like was the deference to what Ryan likes and doesn’t like. The reality is, he was great under Kyle because Kyle was strong enough to say “this works — learn it,” and Matt was humble enough to listen and stick it out. Matt is at his best when he’s coached hard. I don’t want that to stop. 

15 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

Good presser. He made clear everyone runs the same stuff and it’s all in how you coach it. He also made clear he’s going to mold the offense to our strengths, which probably means keeping a lot of the stuff Kyle did so well. 

I may just be jaded at this point (I am) but just feels like groundhog day over and over.  We heard this same speech when going from Shanny to Sark and welp.

I do trust Dirk more than Sark, and I have come a long way in warming myself to his return.  I'm just at a show me point with this team.  I'm kinda over the coach speak, I like Debo and Hoop spouting off to the media and having chips on their shoulders.  I don't want to hear about how we are going to do this and that, I just want to see it done.