Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AF89

Concacaf Champions League Thread

22 posts in this topic

Toronto got **** stompped in thier leg tonight against some Panamaian club whose logo looks like it was made in MS Paint

Concacaf is a trip yo :rolleyes:

Painfully obvious our legs aren't ready for this kind of intensity. 

If we crash out of this first round we better be in no mercy mode for the regular season

LGP looked about as bad as he's ever looked in an ATL uni. He was dog poo against Houston last year  to start the season too then went on to be one of the best defenders In the league for the rest of the year.

Coming back from 3-1 is going to be tough but it's doable

CONCACAF refs are ****. Absolute dog ****.

Ret giving Atlanta players yellow after yellow, Barco gets football tackled not even a common foul

ATLBrave likes this

Alright I'm officially over CONCACAF and rigged soccer if this is the kind of officiating we should expect. This was already going to be tough without spotting them a goal

That was a moral victory if I've ever seen one. Yeah the other team was bunkering a bit cause the aggregate but you have to feel much better after tonight.  United made thier back line work.

Only team to beat Monterey this year and their first loss on American soil. Our first liga mx win. This is a bigger deal than most will treat it with the elimination. Hopefully we can get back.

Not sure I wanted to us to play starters tonight but it sure does feel like something to build on.

Porkins likes this