Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FalconsIn2012

OBJ to Patriots: It’s Happening

126 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

We were not the #1 seed in 2011. In fact we drove the Dimi Pinto up to the Meadowlands with the shiny hood ornament on the hood and scored a whopping ZERO points in our playoff game. We had no pass rush, no pass defense, no run game, no RG and no return game. WTF you talkin bout Willis?

The year after 2011. So 2010 and 12. It was not some barren roster. We still won ten games. We had a bad day in New York, a team that went on to win the Superbowl by the way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

Yep. All those picks we gave up could've helped  filled all the holes we had then and still have alot of them holes today. People can't comprehend ,that a freak WR is not what you need to win a SB,even though history shows different. Especially one on a monster contract. The money is better invested in other places. You can find good WRs that will work. Build the trenches.

Spoken like a head coach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Malachore said:

I mean why does Brady need a guy like OBJ or Julio when he rarely throws if 5 yards past the LOS?

What?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Duff_Man said:

Guess that puts a damper on all that "Bill doesn't go for shiny hood ornaments" tripe.

Yeah man, that rumor ends all of that talk. 

 

:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jesus said:

One more run with one more big play receiver.

Meanwhile what are the Giants doing...

Giants can’t control his ego.....BB can

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JerseyNo11 said:

That said, OBJ is exactly the type of receiver Brady has thrived with over the last five or so years. He's quick, sure handed, and excels at running those short to intermediate routes. He's nothing like Moss in the type of skill set he brings. 

The point.

You missed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cheap Talk said:

But, they have the best officials money/influence can buy! That is the secret to 'doing it' with average talent every year.

That and Giselle being a witch, and performing occult rituals with Tom.

Crazy part is in not jokin g, and this is open knowledge, and for whatever reason, rarely reported.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Round here....Playmakers are the devil

 

Only playmakers that cost two firsts, a second, two fourths, $87M and isn't the key to a Lombardi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Only playmakers that cost two firsts, a second, two fourths, $87M and isn't the key to a Lombardi.

What would you have left to talk about if we kicked the fg in the super bowl? 

Ergo Proxy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

What would you have left to talk about if we kicked the fg in the super bowl? 

If I woulda, coulda, shoulda, DIDN'T.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

That and Giselle being a witch, and performing occult rituals with Tom.

Crazy part is in not jokin g, and this is open knowledge, and for whatever reason, rarely reported.

I never know when someone is being fictitious or not, is this for real?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Only playmakers that cost two firsts, a second, two fourths, $87M and isn't the key to a Lombardi.

I have a ton of respect for you bro, but you get real deep into some things and I remember. The majority of receivers you wanted aren’t in the league anymore. While I may agree in some ways, I also see that this absolute is causing you to overlook one thing. We aren’t as good when Julio is out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Knight of God said:

I have a ton of respect for you bro, but you get real deep into some things and I remember. The majority of receivers you wanted aren’t in the league anymore. While I may agree in some ways, I also see that this absolute is causing you to overlook one thing. We aren’t as good when Julio is out. 

Bro I respect you too and know you're a Julio fan. The notion that we can't survive without him is ludicrous. In the Ryan era we were 33-15 (.688) pre-Julio and 69-59 (.539) post Julio. In the last two games he missed we went 2-0 and averaged 42 ppg. In his injury year of 2013 we were 1-4 (.200) with him and 3-8 (.273) without him. He's been with us for eight seasons now KoG. Half of them were non-winning seasons. Zero Lombardies. We paid two firsts, a second, two fourths and $87M for Julio. Now he wants more money. I'd trade him in a heartbeat. Elite WRs haven't been the key to a Lombardi in years. Julio is one you and I can agree to disagree on.

Knight of God likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Bro I respect you too and know you're a Julio fan. The notion that we can't survive without him is ludicrous. In the Ryan era we were 33-15 (.688) pre-Julio and 69-59 (.539) post Julio. In the last two games he missed we went 2-0 and averaged 42 ppg. In his injury year of 2013 we were 1-4 (.200) with him and 3-8 (.273) without him. He's been with us for eight seasons now KoG. Half of them were non-winning seasons. Zero Lombardies. We paid two firsts, a second, two fourths and $87M for Julio. Now he wants more money. I'd trade him in a heartbeat. Elite WRs haven't been the key to a Lombardi in years. Julio is one you and I can agree to disagree on.

Went to the SB with him for the first time in nearly 20yrs and back then we had two elite receivers and an elite RB

Ergo Proxy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Cheap Talk said:

I never know when someone is being fictitious or not, is this for real?

I am but honestly it is in the news. Do a quick Google search. It's pretty funny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

If I woulda, coulda, shoulda, DIDN'T.

Julio's fault we didn’t utilize money Bryant.

Sorta like blaming the SB on Matt. I thought coaches should coach but...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Went to the SB with him for the first time in nearly 20yrs and back then we had two elite receivers and an elite RB

The leading receivers on the last three championship teams were Julian Edelman and Zach Ertz. Neither had a cap hit over $5.4M. Give me two firsts and Julio's $8.1M in cap relief. We could add a legit WR, RB, DE and OG with that haul bro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

The leading receivers on the last three championship teams were Julian Edelman and Zach Ertz. Neither had a cap hit over $5.4M. Give me two firsts and Julio's $8.1M in cap relief. We could add a legit WR, RB, DE and OG with that haul bro.

Most of the cap is tied to the OL. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0